A Financial Theory of Investment Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "Integrating Tobin's Q with Goodwin's Nonlinear Accelerator," Working Paper Series 104, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997.
"Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73939, Tilburg University.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 603-630.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1991.
"Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms,"
1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia
145924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1992. "Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Holger Strulik, 1999.
"Capital Tax Reform, Corporate Finance, and Economic Growth and Welfare,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Capital tax reform, corporate finance, and economic growth and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-615, December.
- Holger Strulik, 2003. "Supply-Side Economics of Germany's Year 2000 Tax Reform: A Quantitative Assessment," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 183-202, 05.
- Timothy Bates & William D. Bradford, 1992. "Factors Affecting New Firm Success and Their Use in Venture Capital Financing," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38 , Fall.
- Ioannis Ganoulis & Massimo Giuliodori, 2011. "Financial liberalization and house price dynamics in Europe," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2671-2688.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Corporate Taxes and Incentives and the Structure of Production: A Selected Survey," NBER Working Papers 2579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Carrington, Sarah J., 2012. "Credit cycles and corporate investment: Direct tests using survey data on banks’ lending practices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 429-440.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 275-294, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.