A Financial Theory of Investment Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik, 2003. "Supply-Side Economics of Germany's Year 2000 Tax Reform: A Quantitative Assessment," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 183-202, 05.
- Holger Strulik, 1999.
"Capital Tax Reform, Corporate Finance, and Economic Growth and Welfare,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Capital tax reform, corporate finance, and economic growth and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-615, December.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 603-630.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73939, Tilburg University.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1992.
"Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Hall, Nigel H. & Phillips, Brian, 1991. "Investment in Water Saving Technology on Horticultural Farms," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ioannis Ganoulis & Massimo Giuliodori, 2011. "Financial liberalization and house price dynamics in Europe," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2671-2688.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "Integrating Tobin's Q with Goodwin's Nonlinear Accelerator," Working Paper Series 104, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Corporate Taxes and Incentives and the Structure of Production: A Selected Survey," NBER Working Papers 2579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 275-294, June.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Carrington, Sarah J., 2012. "Credit cycles and corporate investment: Direct tests using survey data on banks’ lending practices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 429-440.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.