Investment, credit, and endogenous cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 67 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
business cycles; investment; credit; E12; E32;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ohkusa, Yasushi, 1993. "Money creation system in the Real Business Cycle theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 367-371.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Gary D. Hansen, 1987.
"The Inflation Tax in a Real Business Cycle Model,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
496, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," RCER Working Papers 155, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," Papers 88-05, Rochester, Business - General.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Steven Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
2387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1994.
"The computational experiment: an econometric tool,"
9420, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Scheinkman, Jose A & Weiss, Laurence, 1986. "Borrowing Constraints and Aggregate Economic Activity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 23-45, January.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-80, June.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1992. "A Contribution to the Theory of Business Cycles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 1071-88, August.
- Franz Wirl, 1994. "The ramsey model revisited: The optimality of cyclical consumption and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321.
- Reichlin Pietro, 1997. "Endogenous Cycles in Competitive Models: An Overview," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(4), pages 1-13, January.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "Integrating Tobin's Q with Goodwin's Nonlinear Accelerator," Working Paper Series 104, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.