Why organic food in Germany is a merit good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & Burton, Michael, 2001. "The development of and prospects for organic farming in the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 599-613, December.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 1989. "A Methodological Assessment of Multiple Utility Frameworks," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 189-208, October.
- Kavka, Gregory S., 1991. "Is Individual Choice Less Problematic than Collective Choice?," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 143-165, October.
- Francesca Medda, 2011. "Transport Accessibility as Merit Good," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1124, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Mann, 2006. "Merit goods in a utilitarian framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 509-520.
- Mann, Stefan, 2005. "Trade Restrictions on Farmland - a Utilitarian Analysis of Paternalistic Laws," Working Papers 30709, Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon (ART).
- Cicia, Gianni & Cembalo, Luigi & Del Giudice, Teresa & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2011. "The Impact of Country-of-Origin Information on Consumer Perception of Environment-Friendly Characteristics," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
- Mann, Stefan, 2008. "Analysing fair trade in economic terms," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2034-2042, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.