A Methodological Assessment of Multiple Utility Frameworks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 02 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knox, Trevor M., 1999. "The volunteer's folly and socio-economic man: some thoughts on altruism, rationality, and community," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 475-492.
- Tomer, John F., 1996. "Good habits and bad habits: A new age socio-economic model of preference formation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-638.
- Donna Rowen & Michael Dietrich, 2004. "Incorporating Ethics into Economics: Problems and Possibilities," Working Papers 2004006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- S. Abu Turab Rizvi, 2001. "Preference Formation and the Axioms of Choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159.
- Stefan Mann, 2006. "Merit goods in a utilitarian framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 509-520.
- Joseph G. Eisenhauer, 2006. "The Shadow Price of Morality," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 437-456, Summer.
- Kangas, Olli E., 1997. "Self-interest and the common good: The impact of norms, selfishness and context in social policy opinions," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 475-494.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Why organic food in Germany is a merit good," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 459-469.
- Elodie Brahic & Valérie Clément & Nathalie Moureau & Marion Vidal, 2008. "A la recherche des Merit Goods," Working Papers 08-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2008.
- Elias L. Khalil, 1995. "On the scope of economics : what is the question?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 40-55, Spring.
- Mark White, 2006. "Multiple utilities and weakness of will: A kantian perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 1-20.
- Alanson P. Minkler, 1997. "The Problem with Utility: Towards a Non-Consequentialist / Utility Theory Synthesis," Working papers 1997-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.