Transaction costs and partnerships: The case of rock bands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darlene C. Chisholm, 1993. "Asset Specificity and Long-Term Contracts: The Case of the Motion-Pictures Industry," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 143-155, Spring.
- Putterman, Louis, 1984. "On Some Recent Explanations of Why Capital Hires Labor," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 171-87, April.
- Kay, N.M., 1992. "Markets, false hierarchies and the evolution of the modern corporation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-333, May.
- Mol, Joeri M. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M., 2002. "Value chain envy: explaining new entry and vertical integration in popular music," Research Report 02B62, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 1998.
"Efficiency in partnership structures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 331-346, August.
- Ruth Towse, 2008. "Why has cultural economics ignored copyright?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 243-259, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.