Workers' enterprises in imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price," Working Papers 531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2005.
"Start-up Entry Strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms,"
2005.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, . "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Horowitz & Ira Horowitz, 1999. "Quality choice: Does it matter which workers own and manage the cooperative firm?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(4), pages 394-409, December.
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2007.
"Are Workers' Enterprises entry policies conventional?,"
582, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008. "Are Workers' Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(2), pages 369-381, 06.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers. Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional," Working Papers 2007.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008. "Are Workers Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0066, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Koji Okuguchi, 1992. "Labor-managed Cournot oligopoly with product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-208, June.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Partnerships vs. Firms Entry Strategies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0049, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Gregory Dow, 1996. "Replicating Walrasian equilibria using markets for membership in labor-managed firms," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 147-162, December.
- Rossini, Gianpaolo, 2005. "Outsourcing with labor management," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 455-466, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.