A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 10 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan-Mar)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Hawawini & P.A. Michel, 1979. "Theory Of The Risk Averse Producer Cooperative Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 43-61, 04.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976. "Some Theory of Labor Management and Participation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1125-39, November.
- Vanek, Jaroslav, 1969. "Decentralization Under Worker's Management: A Theoretical Appraisal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1006-14, December.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-48, May/June.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-91, June.
- Steinherr, A. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Are labor-managers really perverse?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-142.
- Paroush, Jacob & Kahana, Nava, 1980. "Price Uncertainty and the Cooperative Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 212-16, March.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-24, December.
- Hey, John D. & Suckling, John, 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: Comment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 338-341, September.
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- Bonin, John P., 1980. "On the theory of the competitive labor-managed firm under price uncertainty: A correction," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 331-337, September.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium of an Industry with Labor Managed Firms and Price Risk," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 34(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.