Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 84 (1974)
Issue (Month): 336 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nava Kahana & Jacob Paroush, 1984. "A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 23-29, Jan-Mar.
- Svetozar Pejovich, 1992. "Why Has the Labor-Managed Firm Failed?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 461-473, Fall.
- Ann Horowitz & Ira Horowitz, 1999. "Quality choice: Does it matter which workers own and manage the cooperative firm?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(4), pages 394-409, December.
- Ira Horowitz, 1992. "Membership size in the educable cooperative facing uncertain demand," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 65-75, February.
- Gaetano Cuomo, 2011. "NOTE BIBLIOGRAFICHE: JOSSA B. (2010), Esiste un'alternativa al capitalismo? L'impresa democratica e l'attualitá del marxismo, Manifestolibri, Roma," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 177-180.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.