The Long-Run Analysis of the Labor-Managed Firm: An Alternative Interpretation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AlÃ Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," EconomÃa, Instituto de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. MÃ©rida, Venezuela, Instituto de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. MÃ©rida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000.
"Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets,"
dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Gregory Dow, 2001. "Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Estelle James & Egon Neuberger, 1981. "The university department as a non-profit labor cooperative," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 585-612, January.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Paula Carrasco & AndrÃ©s Dean & AndrÃ©s Rius, 2012. "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversiÃ³n en cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas convencionales: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-14, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2005. "The accumulation of Capital in Labour-Managed Firms: Divisible Reserves and Bonds," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 23-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Ratinger, Tomas & Medonos, Tomas, 2012. "Ownership and Investment Behaviour in Transition Countries: A Case Study of Collective and Corporate Farms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies 122841, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.