Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand
AbstractThis article extends the standard theory of the producer cooperative firm to the case of production under condition of risk
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33973.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Annals of Public and Cooperative Economy April/June 1979.50(1979): pp. 43-62
Labor-managed firm; cooperative firm; production under uncertainty;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allan J. Taub, 1974. "The Cooperative Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-169, April.
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 1978. "A mean-standard deviation exposition of the theory of the firm under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 10148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Production as behavior toward risk," MPRA Paper 33975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nava Kahana & Jacob Paroush, 1984. "A Multi-factor Labor-managed Firm under Price Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 23-29, Jan-Mar.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.