Modelling the Great Lakes freeze: forecasting and seasonality in the market for ferrous scrap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-62, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1992.
"Seasonal Unit Roots in Aggregate U.S. Data,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988.
"Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration,"
6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 1994. "Deterministic seasonal models and spurious regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-272, April.
- Osborn, Denise R, et al, 1988. "Seasonality and the Order of Integration for Consumption," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(4), pages 361-77, November.
- Philip Hans Franses & Richard Paap, 1994.
"Model Selection In Periodic Autoregressions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 421-439, November.
- Osborn, Denise R., 1991. "The implications of periodically varying coefficients for seasonal time-series processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 373-384, June.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1991. "Seasonality, non-stationarity and the forecasting of monthly time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 199-208, August.
- Barsky, Robert B & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1989.
"The Seasonal Cycle and the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 503-34, June.
- Albertson, Kevin & Aylen, Jonathan, 1999. "Forecasting using a periodic transfer function: with an application to the UK price of ferrous scrap," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 409-419, October.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2010.
"Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series,"
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2005. "Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series," Working papers 136, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albertson, Kevin & Aylen, Jonathan, 2003. "Forecasting the behaviour of manufacturing inventory," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-311.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.