The Performance of Periodic Autoregressive Models in Forecasting Seasonal U. K. Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghysels, E., 1993.
"A Time Series Model with Periodic Stochastic Regime Switching,"
Cahiers de recherche
9314, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels, 1993. "A time series model with periodic stochastic regime switching," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eric Ghysels, 1992.
"On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1028, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Clements, M.P. & Smith, J., 1997.
"Forecasting Seasonal UK Consumption Components,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
487, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Michael & Smith, Jeremy, 1997. "Forecasting Seasonal UK Consumption Components," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 479, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Xiao, Zhijie, 1998.
" A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 423-69, December.
- Richard M. Todd, 1989. "Periodic linear-quadratic methods for modeling seasonality," Staff Report 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Juncal Cuñado & Luis A. Gil-Alaña, 2007.
"Tourism in the Canary Islands: Forecasting Using Several Seasonal Time Series Models,"
Faculty Working Papers
02/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Juncal Cunado & Fernando Perez de Gracia, 2008. "Tourism in the Canary Islands: forecasting using several seasonal time series models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 621-636.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2006. "Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-101/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Francq & Roch Roy & Abdessamad Saidi, 2011.
"Asymptotic Properties of Weighted Least Squares Estimation in Weak PARMA Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 699-723, November.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Saidi, Abdessamad, 2011. "Asymptotic properties of weighted least squares estimation in weak parma models," MPRA Paper 28721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2006.
"Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-101/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2009. "Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(5), pages 683-713, October.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990.
"The Economics of Seasonal Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
3522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Bollerslev & Eric Ghysels, 1994. "On Periodic Autogressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-03, CIRANO.
- Eiji Kurozumi, 2002. "Testing For Periodic Stationarity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 243-270.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.