Regulatory delay and the timing of product innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 25 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:reg:rpubli:69 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Prieger, 2002. "A model for regulated product innovation and introduction with application to telecommunications," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(10), pages 625-629.
- Prieger, James E, 2001.
"Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: A Case Study at the State Level,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-305, November.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Working Papers 011, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, . "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Department of Economics 00-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Spiegel, Y. & Spulber, D.F., 1993.
"Capital Structure with Countervailing Incentives,"
93, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Hazlett Thomas W. & Ford George S., 2001. "The Fallacy of Regulatory Symmetry: An Economic Analysis of the 'Level Playing Field' in Cable TV Franchising Statutes," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Sweeney, George, 1981. "Adoption of Cost-Saving Innovations by a Regulated Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 437-47, June.
- James E. Prieger, 2002.
"Regulation, Innovation, and the Introduction of New Telecommunications Services,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 704-715, November.
- James E. Prieger, . "Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services," Department of Economics 00-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services," Working Papers 08, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael H. Riordan, 1991.
"Regulation and Preemptive Technology Adoption,"
0018, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Roycroft, Trevor R., 1999. "Alternative regulation and the efficiency of local exchange carriers: evidence from the Ameritech states," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 469-480, September.
- Iansiti, Marco & Lerner, Josh, 2002. "Evidence Regarding Microsoft and Innovation," Working paper 69, Regulation2point0.
- James E. Prieger, 2005. "Endogenous Regulatory Delay and the Timing of Product Innovation," Working Papers 54, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Luis M B & Riordan, Michael H, 1989. "Incentives for Cost Reduction under Price Cap Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-102, June.
- Prager, Robin A, 1989. "The Effects of Regulatory Policies on the Cost of Debt for Electric Utilities: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Ando, Amy Whritenour, 1999. "Waiting to Be Protected under the Endangered Species Act: The Political Economy of Regulatory Delay," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 29-60, April.
- Lyon, Thomas P & Huang, Haizou, 1995. "Asymmetric Regulation and Incentives for Innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 769-76.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1997. "Valuing the Effect of Regulation on New Services in Telecommunications," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1997 Micr), pages 1-54.
- James Prieger, 2008. "Product innovation, signaling, and endogenous regulatory delay," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 95-118, October.
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.