Business and Politics
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
Editor: Vinod K. Aggarwal
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:buspol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2013, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 435-466 Institutional innovation and investment in Taiwan: the micro-foundations of the developmental state
by Haggard Stephan & Zheng Yu
- 467-491 Innovation in Tow: R&D FDI and investment incentives
by Wellhausen Rachel L.
- 493-527 The political activities of American corporate leaders
by Nownes Anthony J. & Aitalieva Nurgul R.
- 529-551 Trade controls and non-proliferation: compliance costs, drivers and challenges
by Salisbury Daniel
- 553-559 Comment on Gordon L. Clark and Ashby Monk, “Modernity, Imitation, and Performance: Sovereign Funds in the Gulf,” Business and Politics 14 (1, 2012): 1–22
by Moore Pete W.
- 561-565 What is modern about sovereign wealth funds? A reply to Pete Moore
by Clark Gordon L. & Dixon Adam D. & Monk Ashby H.B.
2013, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 275-293 Asset freezing, corporate political resources and the Tullock paradox
by Bonardi Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo Santiago
- 295-321 The Saudi monarchy and economic familism in an era of business environment reforms
by Mazaheri Nimah
- 323-356 Linkage politics and the persistence of national policy autonomy in emerging powers: patents, profits, and patients in the context of TRIPS compliance
by Olsen Tricia D. & Sinha Aseema
- 357-379 The network of global corporate control: implications for public policy
by Compston Hugh
- 381-399 Management consultants and the United States’ public sector
by Momani Bessma
- 401-433 Keeping score on congress: explaining variations in interest group ratings of US senators
by Chand Daniel E. & Schreckhise William D.
2013, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 163-186 Building institutional capacity: from pervasive individualism to sustained coordination in small firm sectors
by Evans Ana Maria
- 187-215 Partisan policy promises and sector-specific stock-market performance: evidence from Mexico’s 2006 presidential campaign
by Benton Allyson Lucinda
- 217-243 What a difference a state makes: pharmaceutical innovation after the TRIPs agreement
by Schüren Verena
- 245-274 Government-business alliances in state capitalist economies: evidence from low-income markets in China
by Kostka Genia & Zhou Jianghua
2013, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-32 R&D in the periphery? Foreign direct investment, innovation, and institutional quality in developing countries
by Egan Patrick J.W.
- 33-61 Economic change and the supply of interest representation in the American States
by Lowery David & Gray Virginia & Cluverius John
- 63-85 Corporate citizens and the UN Global Compact: explaining cross-national variations in turnout
by Bernhagen Patrick & Mitchell Neil J. & Thissen-Smits Marianne
- 87-116 Business advocacy in Asian PTAs: a model of selective corporate lobbying with evidence from Japan
by Solís Mireya
- 117-136 Analyzing political risks in developing countries: a practical framework for project managers
by Jha Saumitra
2013, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 1-28 Compliance in the single market
by Egan Michelle & Guimarães Helena
- 1-43 Should I stay or should I go? A comparative study of banking sector policies and the strategies of Central American business groups
by Kasahara Yuri
- 1-30 Engaging the evolution of varieties of capitalism: a two-tier approach to examining institutional change
by Mastroeni Michele
- 1-26 Firm lobbying and influence in developing countries: a multilevel approach
by Weymouth Stephen
- 1-24 Ethical codes and corporate responsibility of the most admired companies of the world: Toward a third generation ethics?
by Calderón Reyes & Ferrero Ignacio & Redin Dulce M.
2012, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 1-10 Corporate responsibility, multinational corporations, and nation states: An introduction
by Prakash Aseem & Griffin Jennifer J.
- 1-42 Multi-level corporate responsibility and the mining sector: Learning from the Canadian experience in Latin America
by Webb Kernaghan
- 1-34 Does it really take the state?
by Börzel Tanja A. & Hönke Jana & Thauer Christian R.
- 1-31 Bargaining for corporate responsibility: The global and the local of framework agreements in the USA
by Fichter Michael & Stevis Dimitris & Helfen Markus
- 1-30 International strategy for the nonmarket context: stakeholders, issues, networks, and geography
by Lucea Rafael & Doh Jonathan
- 1-29 Managing corporate responsibility globally and locally: Lessons from a CR leader
by Brown Dana & Knudsen Jette Steen
- 1-27 Business as usual? An exploration of the determinants of success in the multinational transfer of corporate responsibility initiatives
by Barnett Michael L. & Lee Sunyoung
- 1-24 A club theory approach to voluntary social programs: Multinational companies and the extractive industries transparency initiative
by Schuler Douglas A.
- 1-21 Has globalization eroded firms’ responsibility for their employees? A sociological analysis of transnational firms’ corporate social responsibility policies concerning their employees in the Netherlands, 1980–2010
by Quak Sander & Heilbron Johan & van der Veen Romke
2012, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 1-24 Quality and Environmental Regulation: Verifying Compliance along the Supply Chain
by Tzavara Dionisia & Heritier Adrienne
- 1-28 The Private Whistleblower: Defining a New Role in the Public Procurement System
by Hansson Lisa
- 1-27 Government Positions for Sale - A Model of Grand Corruption
by Czap Hans J. & Nur-tegin Kanybek D.
- 1-21 Contested Contestability: Competition Policy and the Development of Communications Satellite Broadcasting in Japan
by Johns Adam
2012, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-44 Marketing to the Base of the Pyramid: A Corporate Responsibility Approach with Case Inspired Strategies
by Santos Nicholas J.C. & Laczniak Gene R.
- 1-40 Corporate Political Donations: Investment or Agency?
by Aggarwal Rajesh K. & Meschke Felix & Wang Tracy Yue
- 1-37 Influence without Organizations: State-Business Relations and their Impact on Business Environments in Contemporary Africa
by Taylor Scott D.
- 1-26 Coalitions within the Egyptian Banking Sector: Catalysts of the Popular Revolution
by Abdel-Baki Monal A.
- 1-24 Modernity, Imitation, and Performance: Sovereign Funds in the Gulf
by Clark Gordon L. & Monk Ashby
2011, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 1-39 Pro-Business Local Governance and (Local) Business Associations: The Case of Gaziantep
by Bayirbag Mustafa K.
- 1-43 US and European Public Procurement Policies for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME): A Comparative Perspective
by Kidalov Max V. & Snider Keith F.
- 1-37 Environmental Jolts, Clocks, and Strategic Change in the U.S. Airline Industry: The Effects of Deregulation and the 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attacks
by Goll Irene & Rasheed Abdul A.
- 1-36 Bargaining Model for the International Oil Industry
by Vivoda Vlado
- 1-32 The Binding Dynamics of Non-Binding Governance Arrangements. The Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights and the Cases of BP and Chevron
by Hofferberth Matthias
2011, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 1-32 Determinants of Access to Legislative and Executive Branch Officials: Business Firms and Trade Policymaking in the U.S
by Schuler Douglas A. & Rehbein Kathleen
- 1-6 U.S. Domestic Politics and International Political Economy: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Thurston Chloe & Bowen Kathryn
- 1-41 The Domestic Political Origins of Global Financial Standards: The Agrarian Roots of American Securities Regulations
by Carney Richard
- 1-31 Insuring Free Trade: Unemployment Insurance and Trade Policy
by Kono Daniel Y.
- 1-25 U.S.-China Exchange Rate Negotiation: Stakeholders' Participation and Strategy Deployment
by Cao Emily Yixuan & Cao Yong & Prasad Rashmi & Shen Zhengping
2011, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 1-31 China's Changing Guanxi Capitalism: Private Entrepreneurs between Leninist Control and Relentless Accumulation
by McNally Christopher A
- 1-48 The Economics and Politics of Corporate Social Performance
by Baron David P & Agus Harjoto Maretno & Jo Hoje
- 1-46 The Politics of Ambiguity in Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds
by Pekkanen Saadia M & Tsai Kellee S
- 1-33 Explaining Regulatory Preferences: CSR, Soft Law, or Hard Law? Insights from a Survey of Nordic Pioneers in CSR
by Gjølberg Maria
- 1-32 Executive Pay Regulation: What Regulators, Shareholders, and Managers Can Learn from Major Sports Leagues
by Dietl Helmut M & Duschl Tobias & Lang Markus
- 1-29 As the World Bank Turns: Determinants of IDA Lending in the Cold War and After
by Morrison Kevin M
2011, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-24 Abnormal Returns From the Common Stock Investments of Members of the U.S. House of Representatives
by Ziobrowski Alan J & Boyd James W & Cheng Ping & Ziobrowski Brigitte J.
- 1-39 Corporate Independent Spending in the Post-BCRA to Pre-Citizens United Era
by Clark Muntean Susan
- 1-33 Does State Ownership Matter? Institutions' Effect on Foreign Direct Investment Revisited
by Knutsen Carl Henrik & Rygh Asmund & Hveem Helge
- 1-26 Ecology, Economy and Empowerment: Eco-Tourism and the Game Lodge Industry in South Africa
by Koelble Thomas A
2010, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 1-24 CSR as a Political Arena: The Struggle for a European Framework
by Ungericht Bernhard & Hirt Christian
- 1-32 The Impact of Regional Trade Integration on Firm Organization and Strategy: British American Tobacco in the Andean Pact
by Holden Chris & Lee Kelley & Fooks Gary Jonas & Wander Nathaniel
- 1-29 Growth Alliances: Insights from Egypt
by Abdel-Latif Abla & Schmitz Hubert
- 1-26 Policy Agendas, Party Control, and PAC Contributions in the American States
by Kirkland Justin H & Gray Virginia & Lowery David
2010, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 1-39 Private Standards in the Climate Regime: The Greenhouse Gas Protocol
by Green Jessica F
- 1-64 Engineering Uncontestedness? The Origins and Institutional Development of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
by Büthe Tim
- 1-42 Can Technological Innovations Improve Private Regulation in the Global Economy?
by Auld Graeme & Cashore Benjamin & Balboa Cristina & Bozzi Laura & Renckens Stefan
- 1-40 Private Regulation in the Global Economy: A (P)Review
by Büthe Tim
- 1-37 The Search for Credible Information in Social and Environmental Global Governance: The Kosher Label
by Starobin Shana & Weinthal Erika
- 1-36 Transnational Private Regulation in Practice: The Limits of Forest and Labor Standards Certification in Indonesia
by Bartley Tim
- 1-29 Private-Public Interaction in Global Governance: The Case of Transnational Commercial Arbitration
by Whytock Christopher A.
- 1-27 Regulation and Economic Globalization: Prospects and Limits of Private Governance
by Mayer Frederick & Gereffi Gary
- 1-26 Global Private Politics: A Research Agenda
by Büthe Tim
- 1-2 Private Regulation in the Global Economy: Guest Editor's Note
by Büthe Tim
2010, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 1-20 Human Rights and Economic Liberalization
by Carden Art & Lawson Robert A.
- 1-30 Divested Interests: Globalization and the New Politics of Exchange Rates
by Cleeland Knight Sarah
- 1-23 The Effects of Interest Groups' Ideology on Their PAC and Lobbying Expenditures
by McKay Amy
- 1-19 Real Exchange Rates and Trade Protectionism
by Oatley Thomas
2010, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-40 Captured by Business? Romanian Market Governance and the New Economic Elite
by Young Patricia T
- 1-41 Local Political Elite, Partial Reform Symptoms, and the Business and Market Environment in Rural China
by Zhang Qi & Liu Mingxing
- 1-39 Theorizing Transnational Corporations as Social Actors: An Analysis of Corporate Motivations
by Brown Dana L & Vetterlein Antje & Roemer-Mahler Anne
- 1-24 Who Supports Compensation? Individual Preferences for Trade-Related Unemployment Insurance
by Ehrlich Sean D
- 1-17 On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms: Further Evidence
by Takahashi Katsuhide & Urata Shujiro
2010, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 1-33 Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances
by Shenkar Oded & Arikan Ilgaz
- 1-40 Networks of Coordination: Swiss Business Associations as an Intermediary between Business, Politics and Administration during the 20th Century
by David Thomas & Ginalski Stéphanie & Mach André & Rebmann Frédéric
- 1-34 The Firm as an Inspector: Private Ordering and Political Rules
by Heritier Adrienne & Mueller-Debus Anna K & Thauer Christian R
- 1-28 Politically-Embedded Cronyism: The Case of Post-Liberalization Egypt
by Adly Amr Ismail
2009, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-23 Reluctance to Lead: U.S. Trade Policy in Flux
by Aggarwal Vinod
- 1-31 Not Just a "Second Order" Problem in a Wider Economic Crisis: Systemic Challenges for the Global Trading System
by Higgott Richard
- 1-28 What Can Be Learned From Crisis-Era Protectionism? An Initial Assessment
by Evenett Simon J
- 1-25 Why a Marketplace Must Not Discriminate
by Langhammer Rolf J
- 1-24 America, Europe, and the New Trade Order
by Schott Jeffrey J
2009, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 1-33 Globalization and the Welfare State in Developing Countries
by Yoon Jungkeun
- 1-28 Multilateralism and the Multinational Enterprise
by Lawton Thomas C & Lindeque Johan P. & McGuire Steven M
- 1-27 Reforming Defense Procurement: Lessons from France
by Kapstein Ethan B. & Oudot Jean-Michel
- 1-23 Innovation in the Indian Semiconductor Industry: The Challenge of Sectoral Deepening
by Keller William W. & Pauly Louis W.
- 1-18 Walmart and Values: Painting the Town Red?
by Carden Art & Courtemanche Charles & Meiners Jeremy
2009, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-38 Domestic Economic Policies, Political Institutions, and Transnational Portfolio Investments
by Cao Xun
- 1-24 Self-Regulation by Associations: Collective Action Problems in European Environmental Regulation
by Héritier Adrienne & Eckert Sandra
- 1-23 When Do Firms Prefer Individual Action to Collective Action in The Pursuit of Corporate Political Strategy? A New Perspective on Industry Concentration
by Ozer Mine & Lee Seung-Hyun
- 1-21 Campaigning as an Industry: Consulting Business Models and Intra-Party Competition
by Grossmann Matt
2009, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 1-22 Central Bank Independence, Disinflations and Monetary Policy
by Down Ian
- 1-42 Youth Bulges, Busts, and Doing Business in Violence-Prone Nations
by Marcus Alfred A. & Islam Mazhar & Moloney John
- 1-33 Do Neoliberal Economic Policies Kill or Save Lives?
by Gerring John & Thacker Strom C.
- 1-25 Futility and Free-Riding: Corporate Political Participation and Taxation Rates in the United States
by Drope Jeffrey M & Hansen Wendy L
2008, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-25 Corporate Lobbying Revisited
by Kim Jin-Hyuk
- 1-35 Market Democracy Unleashed? Business Elites and the Crisis of Competitive Authoritarianism in Ukraine
by Gould John A & Hetman Yaroslav
- 1-21 Does Public Opinion Affect Trade Policy?
by Kono Daniel Y
- 1-16 Friedman's Follies: Insights on the Globalization/Regionalization Debate
by Rugman Alan & Oh Chang H.
2008, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-26 Signaling Costs: Why Don't More Firms Petition for Protection?
by Malhotra Nisha
- 1-65 Transaction Cost Economics: An Assessment of Empirical Research in the Social Sciences
by Macher Jeffrey T & Richman Barak D
- 1-31 Risk Management in China's State Banks - International Best Practice and the Political Economy of Regulation
by Brehm Stefan
- 1-28 Trade Associations as Industry Reputation Agents: A Model of Reputational Trust
by Tucker Andrew
2008, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 1-29 Leveraging Green Power: Environmental Rules for Project Finance
by Schaper Marcus
- 1-27 The Power of Transnational Private Governance: Financialization and the IASB
by Nölke Andreas & Perry James
- 1-22 The Other Side of the Coin: Conceptualizing the Relationship between Business and the State in the Age of Globalisation
by Bieling Hans-Jürgen
- 1-19 The Power of Business
by Fuchs Doris & Lederer Markus ML
2007, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-40 Understanding Interest System Diversity: Health Interest Communities in the American States
by Lowery David & Gray Virginia
- 1-36 An Obsolescing Bargain in Chad: Shifts in Leverage between the Government and the World Bank
by Gould John A & Winters Matthew S
- 1-33 Targeting Corporate Political Strategy: Theory and Evidence from the U.S. Accounting Industry
by Vanden Bergh Richard G & Holburn Guy L.F.
- 1-22 Trade Openness, Country Size and Economic Volatility: The Compensation Hypothesis Revisited
by Down Ian
2007, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-40 Varieties of Capitalism and the Auto Industry's Environmental Initiatives: National Institutional Explanations for Firms' Motivations
by Mikler John J
- 1-47 Ownership Biases and FDI in China: Evidence from Two Provinces
by Huang Yasheng
- 1-28 Who Rides the Storm? Political Institutions and Trade Adjustment
by Kono Daniel Y & Love Greg
- 1-25 Economic Inequality and Political Power: A Comparative Analysis of Argentina and Brazil
by Galbraith James K & Spagnolo Laura T & Pinto Sergio
2006, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 1-39 Coalition Formation and Models of Capitalism
by Hall Michael G.
- 1-38 Innovation-Based Industrial Policy in Emerging Economies? The Case of Israel's IT Industry
by Breznitz Dan
- 1-34 Direct Targeting as an NGO Political Strategy: Examining Private Authority Regimes in the Forestry Sector
by Sasser Erika N. & Prakash Aseem & Cashore Benjamin & Auld Graeme
- 1-31 Party Linkages and Economic Policy: An Examination of Indira Gandhi's India
by Hankla Charles Robert
2006, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-52 Trade Openness and Preferences for Redistribution: A Cross-National Assessment of the Compensation Hypothesis
by Balcells Ventura Laia
- 1-45 The Political Economy of Outsourcing in the European Union and the East-European Enlargement
by Stefanova Boyka M
- 1-39 Strategic Responses to Deregulation and Their Performance Implications in the U.S. Airline Industry
by Goll Irene & Johnson Nancy Brown & Rasheed Abdul A.
- 1-19 Does Firm Size Matter? Analyzing Business Lobbying in the United States
by Drope Jeffrey M & Hansen Wendy L
2006, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-25 The Corporate Context of Lobbying Activity
by Brasher Holly & Lowery David
- 1-30 Institutional Origins of Unemployment Compensation: An Empirical Analysis of the Developing World, 1946-2000
by Kim Wonik
- 1-28 Government-Business Relations in the Construction of Mercosur
by Gardini Gian Luca
- 1-21 Ownership Structure and Corporate Diversification
by Zhang Yi & Li Xi
2005, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 1-28 Strategic Experts and Improvising Regulators: Explaining the IASC's Rise to Global Influence, 1973-2001
by Martinez-Diaz Leonardo
- 1-9 Introduction to the Special Issue: The Globalization of Accounting Standards
by Nolke Andreas
- 1-34 International Accounting Standard Setting: A Network Approach
by Perry James & Nöelke Andreas
- 1-32 Private Authority, Technical Authority, and the Globalization of Accounting Standards
by Porter Tony
- 1-20 Crisis and the Consolidation of International Accounting Standards: Enron, The IASB, and America
by Eaton Sarah B.
2005, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-25 Adjusting to Liberalization: Tracing the Impact of the WTO on the European Textiles and Chemicals Industries
by Lawton Thomas C & McGuire Steven M
- 1-38 Private Regulation Amid Public Disarray: An Analysis of Two Private Environmental Regulatory Programs in Argentina
by Espach Ralph
- 1-37 Understanding the Rise and Transformation of Business Collective Action in India
by Sinha Aseema
- 1-35 Executioner or Disciplinarian: WTO Accession and the Chinese Auto Industry
by Noble Gregory W & Ravenhill John & Doner Richard F
2005, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-27 Meta-Strategic Lobbying: The 1998 Steel Imports Case
by Brook Douglas A.
- 1-39 Foreign Investment, Oil Curse, and Democratization: A Comparison of Azerbaijan and Russia
by Bayulgen Oksan
- 1-38 The Economic Analysis of International Production/Distribution Networks in East Asia and Latin America: The Implication of Regional Trade Arrangements
by Kimura Fukunari & Ando Mitsuyo
- 1-33 Legislators v. Regulators: The Case of Low Power FM Radio
by Hazlett Thomas W & Viani Bruno E
2004, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 1-28 Campaign Contributions and Congressional Voting on Tobacco Policy, 1980-2000
by Wright John
- 1-36 The (Sometimes Surprising) Consequences of Societally Unrepresentative Contributors on Legislative Responsiveness
by Bailey Michael
- 1-28 China Standard Time: A Study in Strategic Industrial Policy
by Linden Greg
- 1-22 Firms' Choice of Regulatory Instruments to Reduce Pollution: A Transaction Cost Approach
by Delmas Magali & Marcus Alfred
2004, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 1-38 From Protectionism to Regionalism: Multinational Firms and Trade-Related Investment Measures
by Chase Kerry A.
- 1-36 Market and Nonmarket Barriers to Internet Wine Sales: The Case of Virginia
by Wiseman Alan E. & Ellig Jerry
- 1-35 The Double Punch of Law and Technology: Fighting Music Piracy or Remaking Copyright in a Digital Age?
by Bach David
- 1-24 Banking Crisis vs. Credit Crunch? A Cross-Country Comparison of Policy Responses to Dilemmas in Banking Regulation
by Bernauer Thomas & Koubi Vally
2004, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-40 East Asian, European, and North American Multinational Firm Strategies in Latin America
by Casanova Lourdes
- 1-5 Introduction to the Special Issue
by Estevadeordal Antoni & Evenett Simon J
- 1-45 ASEAN and FTAA: External Threats and Internal Institutional Weaknesses
by Huang Yasheng & Morck Randall K & Yeung Bernard
- 1-39 Multinational Firms' Responses to Integration of Latin American Markets
by Frischtak Claudio
- 1-37 The Political Economy of Trans-Pacific Business Linkages
by Henisz Witold
- 1-26 Regional Integration and Third-Country Inward Investment
by Markusen Jim
2004, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 1-43 The United States' Race to Certify Sustainable Forestry: Non-State Environmental Governance and the Competition for Policy-Making Authority
by Cashore Benjamin & Auld Graeme & Newsom Deanna
- 1-33 On the Myth of the Keiretsu Network: Japanese Electronics in North America
by Solis Mireya
- 1-27 Political Representation in Concentrated Industries: Revisiting the "Olsonian Hypothesis"
by Hart David M.
- 1-17 Actors and Motives in the Internationalization of Health Businesses
by Holden Chris
2003, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-21 Bargains Old and New: Multinational Corporations in Global Governance
by Levy David L. & Prakash Aseem
- 1-25 Enforcement of China's Accounting Standards: Reflections on Systemic Problems
by Opper Sonja
- 1-23 A Learning-Centered View of Business Associations: Building Business-Government Relations for Development
by Perez-Aleman Paola
- 1-19 Slip Sliding Away? The Changing Politics of European Car Distribution
by Akbar Yusaf
2003, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-21 The Structures of Interest Coalitions: Evidence from Environmental Litigation
by Whitford Andrew B.
- 1-5 Business and Judicial Politics
by Cross Frank B.
- 1-39 Toward A Positive Theory of State Supreme Court Decision Making
by Spiller Pablo T. & Vanden Bergh Richard G.
- 1-32 Understanding Tort Reform: Strategic Actors, Public Policy, and Feedback Loops
by Manweller Mathew Shon
- 1-31 Explaining Corporate Litigation Activity in an Integrated Framework of Interest Mobilization
by Unah Isaac
2002, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 1-31 Private Ordering on the Internet: The EBay Community of Traders
by Baron David P.
- 1-27 Strategic Responses to Global Climate Change: Conflicting Pressures on Multinationals in the Oil Industry
by Levy David L. & Kolk Ans
- 1-25 Business and the Crisis of Peruvian Democracy
by Durand Francisco
- 1-19 Polish Business Associations: Flattened Civil Society or Super Lobbies?
by McMenamin Iain
2002, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 1-6 Lobbying and Information in Politics
by Figueiredo John M. de
- 1-8 Commentary on "Lobbying and Legislative Organization: The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure"
by Baron David P.
- 1-4 Law, Judicial Review, and Formal Models of the Regulation Game: A Comment on de Figueiredo & de Figueiredo
by Johnston Jason Scott
- 1-27 Closure and Capture in Federal Advisory Committees
by Karty Kevin D.
- 1-26 Are PAC Contributions and Lobbying Linked? New Evidence from the 1995 Lobby Disclosure Act
by Tripathi Micky & Ansolabehere Stephen & Jr James M. Snyder
- 1-22 The Allocation of Resources by Interest Groups: Lobbying, Litigation and Administrative Regulation
by Figueiredo John M. de & J. P. de Figueiredo Jr Rui
- 1-18 Lobbying and Legislative Organization: The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure
by Bennedsen Morten & Feldmann Sven E.
2002, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-36 Banana Splits: Policy Process, Particularistic Interests, Political Capture, and Money in Transatlantic Trade Politics
by Cadot Olivier & Webber Douglas
- 1-30 Global Competition and Strategies in the Information and Communications Technology Industry: A Liberal-Strategic Approach
by Lembke Johan
- 1-26 Strange Bedfellows: Communist Party Institutions and New Governance Mechanisms in Chinese State Holding Corporations
by McNally Christopher A.
- 1-20 Pursuing Regulatory Relief: Strategic Participation and Litigation in U.S. OSHA Rulemaking
by Schmidt Patrick
2001, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 1-26 ARPA Does Windows: The Defense Underpinning of the PC Revolution
by Fong Glenn R.
- 1-30 The Emergence of a "War" on Economic Crime: The Case of Finland
by Alvesalo Anne & Tombs Steve
- 1-29 Y2K: The Bug That Failed to Bite
by Story Jonathan & Crawford Robert J.
- 1-25 Regulation and Ethics in Business: The Israeli Bank-Share Case
by Geva Aviva