The relation between local loop unbundling and investment in fixed telephony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Telecommunications Society (ITS) in its series 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 with number 88470.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.itseurope.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, Hsihui & Koski, Heli & Majumdar, Sumit K., 0. "Regulation and investment behaviour in the telecommunications sector: policies and patterns in US and Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(10-11), pages 677-699, November.
- Vareda, João, 2007.
"Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp526, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," Working Papers, Portuguese Competition Authority 31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Fransesc Trillas, 2006.
"Lobbies, Delegation and the Under-investment Problem in Regulation,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey
2006, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Evans, Joanne & Levine, Paul & Trillas, Francesc, 2008. "Lobbies, delegation and the under-investment problem in regulation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Inung Jung & Philip Gayle & Dale Lehman, 2008. "Competition and investment in telecommunications," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 303-313.
- Fernando Camacho & Flavio Menezes, 2009. "Access pricing and investment: a real options approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Keiichi Hori & Keizo Mizuno, 2009. "Competition schemes and investment in network infrastructure under uncertainty," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 179-200, April.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, .
"Unbundling the Local Loop,"
33648, Harvard University OpenScholar.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.