Product market competition and the industry price-cost markup fluctuations:: role of energy price and monetary changes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourdes Moreno Martín & Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, 2002.
"Pricing to Market at firm level,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
17, European Economy Group.
- Lourdes Martín & Diego Rodríguez, 2004. "Pricing to market at firm level," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 302-320, June.
- Lundin, Magnus & Gottfries, Nils & Lindström, Tomas, 2004. "Price and Investment Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis of Plant Level Data," Working Paper Series 2004:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Peter E. Rossi & Judith A. Chevalier & Anil K. Kashyap, 2002.
"Why Don't Prices Rise During Periods of Peak Demand? Evidence from Scanner Data,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm291, Yale School of Management.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Anil K. Kashyap & Peter E. Rossi, 2003. "Why Don't Prices Rise During Periods of Peak Demand? Evidence from Scanner Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 15-37, March.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Anil K. Kashyap & Peter E. Rossi, 2000. "Why Don't Prices Rise During Periods of Peak Demand? Evidence from Scanner Data," NBER Working Papers 7981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Batini & Brian Jackson & Stephen Nickell, 2002. "The Pricing Behaviour of UK Firms," Discussion Papers 09, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- George Jakubson & Kap-Young Jeong & Donghun Kim & Robert T. Masson, 2004. "Oligopolistic 'Agreement' and/or 'Superiority'?: New Findings from New Methodologies and Data," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 081, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Small is Beautiful but Size Matters: The Asymmetric Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Small and Large Businesses," MPRA Paper 5461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Sait Söylemez, 2012. "Effect of the Energy Price Rate on Insulation Applications," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 103-107.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2004.
"Endemic Volatility Of Firms And Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
4, Royal Economic Society.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Endemic Volatility of Firms and Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Yosuke Okada, 2005. "Competition and Productivity in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 11540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2002. "Potential foreign competition in US manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1461-1489, December.
- Leonardo Vera, 2010. "Conflict inflation: an open economy approach," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 597-615, September.
- Tomas Holub & Martin Cihak, 2003. "Price Convergence: What Can the Balassa-Samuelson Model Tell Us?," Working Papers 2003/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2002.
"Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
86, Royal Economic Society.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Koerner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," FE Working Papers 0101, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Jakubson, George & Jeong, Kap-Young & Kim, Donghun & Masson, Robert T., 2004. "Oligopolistic Agreement and/or Superiority?: New Findings from New Methodologies and Data," Research Reports 25181, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Korner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der ErnÃ¤hrungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Firm and Establishment Volatility: The Role of Sunk Costs, Profit Uncertainty and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 980, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.