Fair allocation in networks with externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 58 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matt Jackson, 2003.
"The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality,"
Theory workshop papers
658612000000000032, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004. "The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 426-454, June.
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2001.
"Market Sharing Agreements and Collusive Networks,"
443, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Belleflamme, Paul, 2004. "Market sharing agreements and collusive networks," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078/17009, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sumit Joshi, 2000.
"Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0623, Econometric Society.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-092/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Goyal, S. & Joshi, S., 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Institute Report EI 9952-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Navarro,Noemi, 2003. "Fair Allocation in Evolving Networks," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Navarro, Noemí, 2010. "Flexible network rules for identified externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 401-410, July.
- Noemí NAVARRO & Róbert VESZTEG, 2007. "Fair ultimatum: an experimental study of the Myerson value," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ambec, Stefan & Ehlers, Lars, 2008. "Sharing a river among satiable agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-50, September.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair, 2009. "The private value of a patent: A cooperative approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 84-97, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.