Fair allocation in networks with externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 58 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Navarro,Noemi, 2003. "Fair Allocation in Evolving Networks," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- ELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, .
"Market sharing agreements and collusive networks,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1711, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sumit Joshi, 2000.
"Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0623, Econometric Society.
- Goyal, S. & Joshi, S., 2000.
"Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9952-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004.
"The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 426-454, June.
- Matt Jackson, 2003. "The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000032, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Noemí NAVARRO & Róbert VESZTEG, 2007. "Fair ultimatum: an experimental study of the Myerson value," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair, 2009. "The private value of a patent: A cooperative approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 84-97, July.
- Inderst, Roman & Pfeil, Sebastian, 2014. "An "Image Theory" of RPM," MPRA Paper 54139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Remi DELILLE & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2014.
"Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2014-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- CARAYOL, Nicolas & DELILLE, Rémy & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drehmann, Mathias & Tarashev, Nikola, 2013.
"Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 586-607.
- Nikola Tarashev & Mathias Drehmann, 2011. "Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks," BIS Working Papers 342, Bank for International Settlements.
- Noemí Navarro, 2008. "A Sensitive Flexible Network Approach," Working Papers 2008-2, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center, revised Sep 2008.
- Navarro, Noemí, 2010. "Flexible network rules for identified externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 401-410, July.
- Ambec, Stefan & Ehlers, Lars, 2008. "Sharing a river among satiable agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-50, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.