Work or welfare? Assessing the impacts of recent employment and policy changes on very young children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 24 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Harriet Presser, 1987. "Work shifts of full-time dual-earner couples: Patterns and contrasts by sex of spouse," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 99-112, February.
- Timothy M. Smeeding & Katherin Ross Phillips & Michael O'Connor, 2000. "The EITC: Expectation, Knowledge, Use and Economic and Social Mobility," JCPR Working Papers 139, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Blau, Francine D & Grossberg, Adam J, 1992.
"Maternal Labor Supply and Children's Cognitive Development,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 474-81, August.
- Francine D. Blau & Adam J. Grossberg, 1990. "Maternal Labor Supply and Children's Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 3536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Jean Yeung & Miriam R. Linver, 2000. "Mediators of Income Effects on Young Children's Development," JCPR Working Papers 176, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004.
"Parental Employment and Child Cognitive Development,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000. "Parental Employment and Child Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 7666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smeeding, Timothy M. & Phillips, Katherin Ross & O’Connor, Michael, 2000. "The EITC: Expectation, Knowledge, Use, and Economic and Social Mobility," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 1187-210, December .
- Jane Waldfogel, 1999. "The impact of the family and medical leave act," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 281-302.
- David M. Blau, 2000.
"Child Care Subsidy Programs,"
NBER Working Papers
7806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonalde Desai & P. Chase-Lansdale & Robert Michael, 1989. "Mother or Market? Effects of Maternal Employment on the Intellectual Ability of 4-Year-Old Children," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 545-561, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.