Work shifts of full-time dual-earner couples: Patterns and contrasts by sex of spouse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harriet Presser, 1984. "Job characteristics of spouses and their work shifts," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 575-589, November.
- Brady-Smith, Christy & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne & Waldfogel, Jane & Fauth, Rebecca, 2001. "Work or welfare? Assessing the impacts of recent employment and policy changes on very young children," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 409-425, November.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995.
"Who Works When? Evidence from the U.S. and Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
5208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995. "Who Works When?: Evidence from the U.S. and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 120, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Spitze, Glenna & Loscocco, Karyn, 1999. "Women's position in the household," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 647-661.
- Connelly R & Degraff DS & Levison D, 1991. "Child care policy and women's market work in urban Brazil," ILO Working Papers 285802, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.