Shelf-space allocation of national and private brands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 180 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo, Chia-Wei & Yang, Shu-Jung Sunny, 2013. "The role of store brand positioning for appropriating supply chain profit under shelf space allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 88-97.
- Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2009.
"WIC Contract Spillover Effects,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
118, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Huang, Rui & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2009. "WIC Contract Spillover Effects," Research Reports 153344, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Huang, Rui & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2007. "WIC Contract Spillover Effects," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Majid M. Goaill & Selvan Perumal & Nor Azila M. Noor, 2013. "The Moderating Effect of Strength of Manufacturer's Brands on the Relationship between Retailer’s Relationship Satisfaction and Commitment: A Theoretical Model," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 93 - 101.
- MartI´n-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P., 2011. "Prices, promotions, and channel profitability: Was the conventional wisdom mistaken?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 415-425, June.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Lu, Jye-Chyi & An, Na & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Lu, Richard W. & Han, Guanghua, 2014. "Retailer shelf-space management with trade allowance: A Stackelberg game between retailer and manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 133-144.
- Amrouche, Nawel & Yan, Ruiliang, 2012. "Implementing online store for national brand competing against private label," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 325-332.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.