A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 97 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Desmet, Pierre & Renaudin, Valérie, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf-Space," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1757, Paris Dauphine University.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
- Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming, 2003. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 107-120, November.
- van Zelst, Susan & van Donselaar, Karel & van Woensel, Tom & Broekmeulen, Rob & Fransoo, Jan, 2009. "Logistics drivers for shelf stacking in grocery retail stores: Potential for efficiency improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 620-632, October.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Bentley, R. Alexander & Madsen, Mark E. & Ormerod, Paul, 2009. "Physical space and long-tail markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(5), pages 691-696.
- Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2011. "A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 430-441, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.