A study on shelf space allocation and management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 60-61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bentley, R. Alexander & Madsen, Mark E. & Ormerod, Paul, 2009. "Physical space and long-tail markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(5), pages 691-696.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Urban, Timothy L., 2005. "A periodic-review model with serially-correlated, inventory-level-dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 287-295, March.
- Murray, Chase C. & Gosavi, Abhijit & Talukdar, Debabrata, 2012. "The multi-product price-setting newsvendor with resource capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 148-158.
- Hwang, Hark & Choi, Bum & Lee, Min-Jin, 2005. "A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 185-195, August.
- Kevin Glazebrook & Joern Meissner & Jochen Schurr, 2012. "How big should my store be? On the interplay between shelf-space, demand learning and assortment decisions," Working Papers MRG/0021, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Dec 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.