The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 73 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Toda, Hiro Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993.
"Vector Autoregressions and Causality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1367-93, November.
- Clive, W.J. & Lin, Jin-Lung, 1995. "Causality in the Long Run," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 530-536, June.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Ravishanker, Nalini & Ray, Bonnie K., 2002. "Bayesian prediction for vector ARFIMA processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-214.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "A multivariate preconditioned conjugate gradient approach for maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1282-1289, May.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Heteroskedastic Fractional Time Series Models," Working Papers 1324, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Martin, V.L. & Wilkins, N.P., 1997.
"Indirect Estimation of Arfima and Varfima Models,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
547, The University of Melbourne.
- Javier Hidalgo & Peter M. Robinson, 2002.
"Adapting to Unknown Disturbance Autocorrelation in Regression with Long Memory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1545-1581, July.
- Javier Hidalgo & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Adapting to Unknown Disturbance Autocorrelation in Regression with Long Memory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2001/427, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mirko Abbritti & Luis Gil-Alana & Yuliya Lovcha & Antonio Moreno, 2012. "Term Structure Persistence," Faculty Working Papers 26/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "Maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4133-4142, October.
- Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, .
"Efficient Inference in Multivariate Fractionally Integrated Time Series Models,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-6, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Morten Orregaard Nielsen, 2004. "Efficient inference in multivariate fractionally integrated time series models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 63-97, 06.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Yuliya Lovcha, 2013.
"Testing Unemployment Theories: A Multivariate Long Memory Approach,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1345, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Yuliya Lovcha, 2014. "Testing Unemployment Theories: A Multivariate Long Memory Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4570, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2001.
"Modelos De Memoria Larga Para Series Económicas Y Financieras,"
Documentos de Trabajo de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa
ds010101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2002. "Modelos de memoria larga para series económicas y financieras," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(3), pages 395-445, September.
- Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2013. "Hours worked - Productivity puzzle: identification in fractional integration settings," Working Papers 2072/211796, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2013. "A fractionally integrated approach to monetary policy and inflation dynamics," Working Papers 2072/211795, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.