The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 73 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toda, Hiro Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993.
"Vector Autoregressions and Causality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1367-93, November.
- Clive, W.J. & Lin, Jin-Lung, 1995. "Causality in the Long Run," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 530-536, June.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, .
"Efficient Inference in Multivariate Fractionally Integrated Time Series Models,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-6, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Morten Orregaard Nielsen, 2004. "Efficient inference in multivariate fractionally integrated time series models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 63-97, 06.
- Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2013. "A fractionally integrated approach to monetary policy and inflation dynamics," Working Papers 2072/211795, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "A multivariate preconditioned conjugate gradient approach for maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1282-1289, May.
- Martin, Vance L. & Wilkins, Nigel P., 1999.
"Indirect estimation of ARFIMA and VARFIMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 149-175, November.
- Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2013. "Hours worked - Productivity puzzle: identification in fractional integration settings," Working Papers 2072/211796, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Velasco, Carlos & Robinson, Peter M., .
"Whittle pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation for nonstationary time series,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4374, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Velasco, Carlos & Robinson, Peter M., . "Whittle pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation for nonstationary time series," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4434, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2002.
"Modelos de memoria larga para series económicas y financieras,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(3), pages 395-445, September.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2001. "Modelos De Memoria Larga Para Series Económicas Y Financieras," Documentos de Trabajo de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ds010101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "Maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4133-4142, October.
- Mirko Abbritti & Luis Gil-Alana & Yuliya Lovcha & Antonio Moreno, 2012. "Term Structure Persistence," Faculty Working Papers 26/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ravishanker, Nalini & Ray, Bonnie K., 2002. "Bayesian prediction for vector ARFIMA processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-214.
- Javier Hidalgo & Peter M. Robinson, 2002.
"Adapting to Unknown Disturbance Autocorrelation in Regression with Long Memory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1545-1581, July.
- Javier Hidalgo & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Adapting to Unknown Disturbance Autocorrelation in Regression with Long Memory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2001/427, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.