Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 104 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, Arnold & Rossi, Peter E., 1984. "Bayesian analysis of dichotomous quantal response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 365-393, July.
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-41, April.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999. "Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- Arnold Zellner, 1999. "New Information-Based Econometric Methods in Agricultural Economics: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 742-746.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 121-40, February.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," Staff General Research Papers 12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Bayesian Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 253-69, March.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997.
"Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diebold & Lamb, . "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?," Home Pages _055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," Discussion Papers 394, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G, 1990.
"Why Are Long-run Parameter Estimates So Disparate?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 345-49, May.
- Bewley, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1989. "Why Are Long-Run Parameter Estimates So Disparate?," Papers 89-3, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-92, June.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Zaman, Asad, 1981. "Estimators without moments : The case of the reciprocal of a normal mean," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 289-298, February.
- Fofana, Abdulai & Jaffry, Shabbar, 2008.
"Measuring Oligopsony Power of UK Salmon Retailers,"
Marine Resource Economics,
Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 23(4).
- Arnold Zellner, 2003. "Some Recent Developments in Econometric Inference," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 203-215.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Hockmann, Heinrich & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2009. "Market power on the edge? An analysis of the German and Hungarian hog markets," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Rezek, Jon P. & Campbell, Randall C., 2007. "Cost estimates for multiple pollutants: A maximum entropy approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 503-519, May.
- Ludo Peeters, 2011. "Controlling For Heterogeneity And Asymmetry In Cross-Section Gravity Models Of Aggregate Migration: Evidence From Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa10p329, European Regional Science Association.
- R. Carter Hill & Randall C. Campbell, . "Maximum Entropy Estimation in Economic Models with Linear Inequality Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2004. "Generating Plausible Crop Distribution Maps For Sub-Sahara Africa Using Spatial Allocation Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dionísio & Cesaltina Pires, 2010. "Adopt the euro? The GME approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 231-247, December.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2007. "Generating plausible crop distribution and performance maps for Sub-Saharan Africa using a spatially disaggregated data fusion and optimization approach:," IFPRI discussion papers 725, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2009. "Generating plausible crop distribution maps for Sub-Saharan Africa using a spatially disaggregated data fusion and optimization approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(2-3), pages 126-140, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.