Bayesian analysis of dichotomous quantal response models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsh, L.C.Lawrence C. & Zellner, Arnold, 2004. "Bayesian solutions to graduate admissions and related selection problems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 405-426.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Wagner, Helga, 2008. "Marginal likelihoods for non-Gaussian models using auxiliary mixture sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4608-4624, June.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Fong, Duncan, 1998. "A Bayesian multidimensional scaling procedure for the spatial analysis of revealed choice data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 79-108, November.
- Peter E. Rossi, 1984. "Convergence of Integrals Encountered in Dichotomous Dependent Variable Problems," Discussion Papers 588, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Min, Chung-ki, 1998. "A Gibbs sampling approach to estimation and prediction of time-varying-parameter models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Posch Peter N. & Loeffler Gunter & Schoene Christiane, 2005. "Bayesian Methods for Improving Credit Scoring Models," Finance 0505024, EconWPA.
- Poirier, Dale J., 2012. "Perfect classifiers in partial observability bivariate probit," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 361-362.
- William E. Griffiths & R. Carter Hill & Christopher J. O'Donnell, 2001. "Including Prior Information in Probit Model Estimation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 816, The University of Melbourne.
- Fruhwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Fruhwirth, Rudolf, 2007. "Auxiliary mixture sampling with applications to logistic models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3509-3528, April.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 1995. "A numerical bayesian test for cointegration of AR processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 289-324.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1996. "A Bayesian analysis of nested logit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 163-181, November.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 1997. "Monte Carlo evaluation of multivariate normal probabilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 281-307.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George, 2011. "A family of empirical likelihood functions and estimators for the binary response model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 207-217, October.
- Shen, Edward Z. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 289-313, September.
- Muus, L. & Scheer, H. van der & Wansbeek, T., 1996. "A decision theoretic framework for profit maximization in direct marketing," Research Report 96B28, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ponce, Aldo F, 2013. "What Do Parties Do in Congress? Explaining the Allocation of Legislative Specialization," MPRA Paper 46573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groenewald, Pieter C. N. & Mokgatlhe, Lucky, 2005. "Bayesian computation for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 857-868, April.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane, 1997. "Mixture of normals probit models," Staff Report 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.