AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2006.
"Dynamic modeling under linear-exponential loss,"
w0092, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & CRÉMER, Jacques & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2002.
"Balanced Bayesian mechanisms,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2002048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996.
"Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Diebold & Lamb, . "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?," Home Pages _055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2000. "A Gibbs simulator for restricted VAR models," Working Paper 2000-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gorui Bian, 1997. "Bayesian inference in location-scale distributions with independent bivariate priors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 137-157, June.
- John Geweke, 1998.
"Using simulation methods for Bayesian econometric models: inference, development, and communication,"
249, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Geweke, 1999. "Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
- J. Denis Sargan, 2001. "Model Building And Data Mining," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 159-170.
- Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1985. "L’information a priori en économétrie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(3), pages 287-298, septembre.
- Rickman, Dan S., 1995. "A bayesian analysis of the use of pooled coefficients in a structural regional economic model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 477-490, September.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1992. "Money, Income and Prices After the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 2852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry Garretsen & Klaas Knot & Erwin Nijsse, 1998. "Learning about fundamentals: The widening of the French ERM bands in 1993," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Andrle, Michal, 2010. "A note on identification patterns in DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1235, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Francois Angers, 2000. "P-credence and outliersl," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3-4), pages 81-108.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Bayes Methods for Trending Multiple Time Series with an Empirical Application to the US Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1025, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shen, Edward Z. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 289-313, September.
- Pelloni, Gianluigi, 1996. "De Finetti, Friedman, and the methodology of positive economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 33-50, November.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.