Comparison of panel unit root tests under cross sectional dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 89 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic panel estimation and homogeneity testing under cross section dependence *," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 217-259, 06.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001.
"A Panic Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
469, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hwang, Jaeyoun & Schmidt, Peter, 1996. "Alternative methods of detrending and the power of unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 227-248.
- MOON, Hyungsik Roger & PERRON, Benoit., 2002.
"Testing for a Unit Root in Panels with Dynamic Factors,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-18, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Moon, H.R.Hyungsik Roger & Perron, Benoit, 2004. "Testing for a unit root in panels with dynamic factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 81-126, September.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Kang, Seungho & Oh, Man-Suk, 2004. "Recursive mean adjustment for panel unit root tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 433-439, September.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992.
"Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert & MacDonald, Ronald, 2011.
"The global dimension to fiscal sustainability,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 137-150, June.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert & MacDonald, Ronald, 2008. "The Global Dimension to Fiscal Sustainability," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-14, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Norbert Fiess & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "The Global Dimension to Fiscal Sustainability," Working Papers 2008_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert & Fazio, Giorgio, 2008.
"The Global Side of the Investment-Savings Puzzle,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," MPRA Paper 32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2006. "Panel Tests for Unit Roots in Hours Worked," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger, 2010.
"Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Dreger, Christian, 2010. "Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 274-285, December.
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 819, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Working Paper / FINESS 1.1c, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2006. "Hysteresis and Persistence in the Course of Unemployment: The EU and US Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 572, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcus Kappler, 2009. "Do hours worked contain a unit root? Evidence from panel data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 531-555, June.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2010. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(3), pages 274-286, June.
- Hanck, Christoph, 2008. "An intersection test for panel unit roots," Technical Reports 2008,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2009. "Hysteresis in the development of unemployment: the EU and US experience," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 267-276, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.