An instrumental variable approach for panel unit root tests under cross-sectional dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 134 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001.
"A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
519, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Moon, H.R.Hyungsik Roger & Perron, Benoit, 2004.
"Testing for a unit root in panels with dynamic factors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 81-126, September.
- MOON, Hyungsik Roger & PERRON, Benoit., 2002. "Testing for a Unit Root in Panels with Dynamic Factors," Cahiers de recherche 2002-18, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2000.
"Nonlinear IV Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency,"
CIRJE-F-85, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2002. "Nonlinear IV unit root tests in panels with cross-sectional dependency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 261-292, October.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2002. "Nonlinear IV Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency," Working Papers 2000-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Lee, Oesook, 2001. "Tests for Asymmetry in Possibly Nonstationary Time Series Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(2), pages 233-44, April.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995.
"Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2005.
"Incidental Trends and the Power of Panel Unit Root Tests,"
IEPR Working Papers
05.38, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Moon, Hyungsik Roger & Perron, Benoit & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2007. "Incidental trends and the power of panel unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 416-459, December.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2003. "Incidental Trends and the Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1435, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron, 2004. "Incidental Trends and the Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm414, Yale School of Management.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2000. "Gaussian tests for seasonal unit roots based on Cauchy estimation and recursive mean adjustments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-137, November.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic panel estimation and homogeneity testing under cross section dependence *," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 217-259, 06.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Kang, Seungho & Oh, Man-Suk, 2004. "Recursive mean adjustment for panel unit root tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 433-439, September.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2002. "Recursive mean adjustment and tests for nonstationarities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-208, April.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Lee, Oesook, 2003. "An instrumental variable approach for tests of unit roots and seasonal unit roots in asymmetric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Im, K.S. & Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "On The Panel Unit Root Tests Using Nonlinear Instrumental Variables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0347, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Choi, In, 2001. "Unit root tests for panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-272, April.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Tarcolea, Adina, 2012. "IV-Based Cointegration Testing in Dependent Panels with Time-Varying Variance," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62072, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Hanck, Christoph, 2012. "A simple nonstationary-volatility robust panel unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 10-13.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Park, Sangun, 2010. "Robust panel unit root tests for cross-sectionally dependent multiple time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2801-2813, November.
- Lee, Yonghee & Shin, Dong Wan, 2009. "Optimal tests against the alternative hypothesis of panel unit roots," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2275-2283, April.
- Lee, Yonghee & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "Unit root tests for cross-sectionally dependent seasonal panels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 311-317, December.
- Uwe Hassler & Matei Demetrescu & Adina Tarcolea, 2011. "Asymptotic normal tests for integration in panels with cross-dependent units," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Park, Soo Jung & Oh, Man-Suk, 2009. "A robust sign test for panel unit roots under cross sectional dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1312-1327, February.
- Joakim Westerlund, . "Heteroskedasticity Robust Panel Unit Root tests," Financial Econometics Series 2014_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.