The ADF-KPSS test of the joint confirmation hypothesis of unit autoregressive root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 85 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabriel, Vasco J., 2003.
"Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 17-25, January.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001. "Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 12/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Sanso-i-Rossello, Andreu & Ortuno, Manuel Artis, 2001. "Unit root and stationarity tests' wedding," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Syczewska, Ewa M., 1998. "Joint application of the Dickey-Fuller and KPSS tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 17-21, October.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?,"
Papers, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory
8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Josep Carrion-i-Silvestre & Andreu SansÃ³, 2007.
"The KPSS test with two structural breaks,"
Spanish Economic Review, Springer,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 105-127, June.
- Josep LluÃs Carrion-i-Silvestre & Andreu SansÃ³, 2005. "The KPSS Test with Two Structural Breaks," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 13, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Aleksander Welfe & Piotr Keblowski, 2006. "Price-Wage System with Taxation: Multivariate Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics 13, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Cavalcante, Mileno, 2010. "An Analysis of the relationship between WTI term structure and oil market fundamentals in 2002-2009," MPRA Paper 24263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnade, Carlos A., 2006. "Shock Absorbing Prices, a Look at Cattle and Feed," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21408, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2006.
"Exchange Rates, Foreign Income, and U.S. Agriculture,"
Conference Papers, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy
6686, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew & Somwaru, Agapi, 2006. "Exchange Rates, Foreign Income and U.S. Agriculture," Bulletins, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center 12975, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander, 2010. "Estimation of the equilibrium exchange rate: The CHEER approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1385-1397, November.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2005. "Approaches for the Joint Evaluation of Hypothesis Tests: Classical Testing, Bayes Testing, and Joint Confirmation," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 177, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Myriam Nourry, 2009. "Re-Examining the Empirical Evidence for Stochastic Convergence of Two Air Pollutants with a Pair-Wise Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 555-570, December.
- MichaÅ‚ Majsterek & Aleksander Welfe, 2012. "Price-wage nexus and the role of a tax system," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 121-133, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.