Excess Returns, Portfolio Choices and Exchange rates Dynamics. The Yen/Dollar Case, 1980-1998
AbstractWe built a portfolio choice model in which agents are heterogeneous and possibly draw systematic rational forecast errors.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor. in its series Papers with number 9836.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THEMA, Universite de Paris X-Nanterre, U.F.R. de science economiques, gestion, mathematiques et informatique, 200, avenue de la Republique 92001 Nanterre CEDEX.
EXCHANGE RATE ; FINANCIAL MARKET ; FORECASTS U.F.R. de science economiques; gestion; mathematiques et informatique; 200; avenue de la Republique 9 2001 Nanterre CEDEX. 43p.;
Other versions of this item:
- Andrade, Philippe & Bruneau, Catherine, 2002. " Excess Returns, Portfolio Choices and Exchange Rate Dynamics: The Yen/Dollar Case, 1980-1998," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 237-60, July.
- Ph. Andrade & C. Bruneau, 1998. "Excess returns, portfolio choices and exchange rates dynamics. The Yen/Dollar case, 1980-1998," THEMA Working Papers 98-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2012. "Modeling the horizon-dependent risk premium in the forex market: evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ülkü, Numan & Karpova, Yekaterina, 2014. "Do international equity investors rebalance to manage currency exposure? A study of Greece foreign investor flows data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 150-169.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.