New evidence on international R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in the OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013.
"International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1523-1541, 04.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tiago Sequeira & Ana BalcÃ£o Reis, 2004.
"Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Neves Sequeira Tiago & Reis Ana B, 2006. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Reis, Ana Balcao & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp456, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Saunoris, James W. & Payne, James E., 2011. "An Empirical Note on R&D Growth Models with Regional Implications," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Guadalupe Serrano & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Jose Ramon Garcia Sanchi, 2002.
"Complementarity between human capital and trade in regional technological progress,"
Working Papers in Economics
83, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Serrano, Guadalupe & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Garcia-Sanchis, Jose Ramon, 2002. "Complementarity between human capital and trade in regional technological progress," ERSA conference papers ersa02p013, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007.
"Does Human Capital Stimulate Investment In Physical Capital? Evidence From A Cost System Framework,"
IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics
200717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Moreno, Rosina, 2008. "Does human capital stimulate investment in physical capital?: Evidence from a cost system framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1295-1305, November.
- Jakob Madsen, 2008.
"Semi-endogenous versus Schumpeterian growth models: testing the knowledge production function using international data,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Jakob B. Madsen & EPRU & FRU, 2007. "Semi-Endogenous Versus Schumpeterian Growth Models: Testing The Knowledge Production Function Using International Data," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 26-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004.
"Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Costantini, Mauro & Destefanis, Sergio, 2009. "Cointegration analysis for cross-sectionally dependent panels: The case of regional production functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 320-327, March.
- Nicholas Apergis & Claire Economidou & Ioannis Filippidis, 2009.
"International technology spillovers, human capital and productivity linkages: evidence from the industrial sector,"
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 365-387, November.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial Sector," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "Quantifying distortions from pollution in a R&D endogenous growth model," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 149-159, June.
- Barrios García, J.A. & Morales González, B., 2009. "Forma de tenencia de la vivienda y nivel educativo de los hijos en España: Evidencia microeconométrica/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 287 (30 Pág, Abril.
- Laia Castany & Enrique LÃ³pez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2005. "Differences In Total Factor Productivity Across Firm Size - A Distributional Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p115, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Junaid Khawaja & Toseef Azid, 2010. "The role of technology spillovers in convergence," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 53-64, February.
- Reinthaler, Volker & Wolff, Guntram B., 2004.
"The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 21-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Reinthaler, Volker, 2008. "The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1403-1412, September.
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo & Rodriguez, Victor & Montalvo, Carvos & Van der Zee, Frans, 2009. "Trade costs, Openness and Productivity: Market Access at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 21214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domesctic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.