New evidence on international R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in the OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob B. Madsen & EPRU & FRU, 2007.
"Semi-Endogenous Versus Schumpeterian Growth Models: Testing The Knowledge Production Function Using International Data,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
26-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Madsen, 2008. "Semi-endogenous versus Schumpeterian growth models: testing the knowledge production function using international data," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Serrano, Guadalupe & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Garcia-Sanchis, Jose Ramon, 2002.
"Complementarity between human capital and trade in regional technological progress,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p013, European Regional Science Association.
- Guadalupe Serrano & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Jose Ramon Garcia Sanchi, 2002. "Complementarity between human capital and trade in regional technological progress," Working Papers in Economics 83, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Reinthaler, Volker, 2008.
"The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1403-1412, September.
- Reinthaler, Volker & Wolff, Guntram B., 2004. "The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D," ZEI Working Papers B 21-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Barrios García, J.A. & Morales González, B., 2009. "Forma de tenencia de la vivienda y nivel educativo de los hijos en España: Evidencia microeconométrica/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 287 (30 PÃ¡, Abril.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007.
"Does Human Capital Stimulate Investment In Physical Capital? Evidence From A Cost System Framework,"
IREA Working Papers
200717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Moreno, Rosina, 2008. "Does human capital stimulate investment in physical capital?: Evidence from a cost system framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1295-1305, November.
- Tiago Sequeira & Ana Balcão Reis, 2004.
"Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Neves Sequeira Tiago & Reis Ana B, 2006. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Reis, Ana Balcao & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp456, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008.
"International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial Sector,"
08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Claire Economidou & Ioannis Filippidis, 2009. "International technology spillovers, human capital and productivity linkages: evidence from the industrial sector," Empirica, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 365-387, November.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004.
"Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- M. Junaid Khawaja & Toseef Azid, 2010. "The role of technology spillovers in convergence," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 53-64, February.
- Costantini, Mauro & Destefanis, Sergio, 2009. "Cointegration analysis for cross-sectionally dependent panels: The case of regional production functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 320-327, March.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012.
"International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
03-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Trends In The Asian Miracle Economies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1523-1541, 04.
- Saunoris, James W. & Payne, James E., 2011. "An Empirical Note on R&D Growth Models with Regional Implications," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Laia Castany & Enrique López-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2005. "Differences In Total Factor Productivity Across Firm Size - A Distributional Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p115, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.