Quota games and stability set of order d
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 59 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Mathieu & Merlin, Vincent, 2002. "The stability set as a social choice correspondence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-113, September.
- Andjiga, Nicolas Gabriel & Moyouwou, Issofa, 2006. "A note on the non-emptiness of the stability set when individual preferences are weak orders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 67-76, July.
- Diffo Lambo, Lawrence & Tchantcho, Bertrand & Moulen, Joël, 2009. "A core of voting games with improved foresight," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 214-225, September.
- M. Martin, 2001. "On the emptiness of the stability set of order d," THEMA Working Papers 2001-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- M. Martin & V. Merlin, 2000. "Stability Set as Social Choice Correspondence," THEMA Working Papers 2000-44, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Vincent Anesi, 2006. "Committees with Farsighted Voters: A New Interpretation of Stable Sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 595-610, December.
- Mathieu Martin, 2002. "On the emptiness of the stability set of order d," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 313-326, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.