Consistent Voting Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidu,L., 1999. "The minimal quota for a complete and transitive majority relation," Working Papers 316, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2002.
"Consistent voting systems with a continuum of voters,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp308, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- B Pezaleleleg & Hans Peters, 2006. "Consistent Voting Systems with a Continuum of Voters," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 477-492, December.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2006. "Consistent voting systems with a continuum of voters," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 493-493, December.
- Peters,Hans & Peleg,Bezalel, 2002. "Consistent Voting Systems with a Continuum of Voters," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011.
"Acyclicity of improvements in finite game forms,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009.
"Choosing and Sharing,"
14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Momo Kenfack, Joseph Armel & Pongou, Roland & Tchantcho, Bertrand, 2014. "The stability of decision making in committees: The one-core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 390-395.
- Mathieu Martin & Vincent Merlin, 2006.
"On the Chacteristic Numbers of Voting Games,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
200609, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1986. "Are Bayesian-Nash Incentives and Implementations Perfect?," Discussion Papers 680, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999.
"Stable Voting Procedures for Committees in Economic Environments,"
99-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Keiding, Hans & Peleg, Bezalel, 2001. "Stable voting procedures for committees in economic environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-140, November.
- Herve Moulin, 1979.
"Prudence Versus Sophistication in Voting Strategy,"
375, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mathieu Martin, 2002. "On the emptiness of the stability set of order d," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 313-326, June.
- Guemmegne, Juliette & Pongou, Roland, 2013. "A Policy-Based Rationalization of Collective Rules: Dimensionality, Specialized Houses, and Decentralized Authority," MPRA Paper 46019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bezalel Peleg, 2013. "Consistent Voting Systems Revisited: Computation and Axiomatic Characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp649, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ermolov, Andrew N., 1995. "Coalitional manipulation in a quasilinear economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 349-363.
- Cardona-Coll, Daniel, 1997. "Voting by veto and the role of the compromise function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 101-113, April.
- Bertrand Tchantcho & Lawrence Diffo Lambo & Roland Pongou & Joël Moulen, 2010. "On the equilibrium of voting games with abstention and several levels of approval," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 379-396, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.