On a class of rational social decision procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.Utku Unver, 2005.
"Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models,"
261, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2010. "Ideology And Existence Of 50%-Majority Equilibria In Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 22(4), pages 431-444, October.
- Hervé Crès & M. Utku Ünver, 2008. "Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 716, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Microeconomics 0506007, EconWPA.
- Crès, Hervé & Ünver, Utku, 2006. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Les Cahiers de Recherche 818, HEC Paris.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001.
"Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
722, HEC Paris.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crés, 2005. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent," Les Cahiers de Recherche 726, HEC Paris.
- Hervé, CRES, 1998.
"Aggregation of Coarse Preferences,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
659, HEC Paris.
- Julian H. Blau & Donald J. Brown, 1978. "The Structure of Neutral Monotonic Social Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 485, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Truchon, Michel, 1995.
"Voting games and acyclic collective choice rules,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 165-179, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.