On a class of rational social decision procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervé Crès & M. Utku Ünver, 2008.
"Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
716, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2010. "Ideology And Existence Of 50%-Majority Equilibria In Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 22(4), pages 431-444, October.
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Microeconomics 0506007, EconWPA.
- M.Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Working Papers 261, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Crès, Hervé & Ünver, Utku, 2006. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Les Cahiers de Recherche 818, HEC Paris.
- Truchon, M., 1993.
"Voting Games and Acyclic Collective Choice Rules,"
9315, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001.
"Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
722, HEC Paris.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crés, 2005. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Julian H. Blau & Donald J. Brown, 1978. "The Structure of Neutral Monotonic Social Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 485, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hervé, CRES, 1998.
"Aggregation of Coarse Preferences,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
659, HEC Paris.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent," Les Cahiers de Recherche 726, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.