Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 68 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
CO2 emissions Input-output analysis Service sector Spain Subsystems;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- CO2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
- emi - - - - - -
- Inp - Health, Education, and Welfare - - - - -
- ana - - - - - -
- Ser - - - - - -
- sec - - - - - -
- Spa - - - - - -
- Sub - - - - - -
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Lin, 2013.
"Model projections and policy reviews for energy saving in China's service sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 312-320.
- Zhang, Lin, 2013. "Model projections and policy reviews for energy saving in China's service sector," MPRA Paper 47061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria, 2010. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: An application to Spanish CO2 emissions," Working Papers 2072/151546, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2011.
"Linking NAMEA and Input output for 'consumption vs. production perspective' analyses,"
Openloc Working Papers
1109, Public policies and local development.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2012. "Linking NAMEA and Input output for ‘consumption vs. production perspective’ analyses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 71-84.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Giovanni Marin, 2011. "Linking NAMEA and Input output for 'consumption vs. production perspective' analyses," Working Papers 201108, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael, 2012. "Does ecological economics have a future?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 37-48.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011.
"Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland,"
WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.