Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Common, M. S. & Salma, U., 1992. "Accounting for changes in Australian carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-225, July.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- James, D E, 1980. "A System of Energy Accounts for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(153), pages 171-81, June.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Vringer, Kees & Aalbers, Theo & Blok, Kornelis, 2007. "Household energy requirement and value patterns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 553-566, January.
- Liu, Hong-Tao & Guo, Ju-E & Qian, Dong & Xi, You-Min, 2009. "Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3194-3204, August.
- Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne, 2007. "Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 128-143, January.
- Compeán, Roberto Guerrero & Polenske, Karen R., 2011. "Antagonistic bioenergies: Technological divergence of the ethanol industry in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6951-6961.
- Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Xi, Youmin, 2011.
"Direct and indirect energy consumption in China and the United States,"
35830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, H. & Polenske, K. R. & Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Xi, Y., 2011. "Direct and indirect energy consumption in China and the United States," MPRA Paper 37960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach To Trade And Environmental Modelling In The Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 8772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kok, Rixt & Benders, Rene M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2006. "Measuring the environmental load of household consumption using some methods based on input-output energy analysis: A comparison of methods and a discussion of results," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2744-2761, November.
- Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia, 2010. "Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3957-3964, August.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lennox, James A. & Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, V., 2008. "Price effects of an emissions trading scheme in New Zealand," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Estimation of sectoral energy and energy-related CO2 emission intensities in Iran: An energy IO approach," IDEC DP2 Series 2-15, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Xu, Ming & Li, Ran & Crittenden, John C. & Chen, Yongsheng, 2011. "CO2 emissions embodied in China's exports from 2002 to 2008: A structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7381-7388.
- Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 10210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baynes, Timothy & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K. & Bai, Xuemei, 2011. "Comparison of household consumption and regional production approaches to assess urban energy use and implications for policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7298-7309.
- Llop, Maria, 2007. "Economic structure and pollution intensity within the environmental input-output framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3410-3417, June.
- Ackerman, Frank & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Suga, Mikio, 2007. "The carbon content of Japan-US trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4455-4462, September.
- Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando, 2010. "Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1900-1908, April.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Li, You & Hewitt, C.N., 2008. "The effect of trade between China and the UK on national and global carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1907-1914, June.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions in China 2007: Inventory and input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6180-6193, October.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q., 2010. "Methane emissions by Chinese economy: Inventory and embodiment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4304-4316, August.
- Jordi Roca & Monica Serrano, 2008. "Embodied pollution in Spanish household consumption: a disaggregate analysis," Working Papers in Economics 204, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.