"Key" sectors in final energy consumption: an input-output application to the Spanish case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alcantara, Vicent & Roca, Jordi, 1995. "Energy and CO2 emissions in Spain : Methodology of analysis and some results for 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Hazari, Bharat R & Krishnamurty, J, 1970. "Employment Implications of India's Industrialization: Analysis in an Input Output Framework," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 181-86, May.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006.
"Income Growth and Atmospheric Pollution in Spain: An Input-Output Approach,"
Working Papers in Economics
164, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica, 2007. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 230-242, June.
- Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2006. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: an Input-Output approach," UHE Working papers 2006_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Emerson Martins Hilgemberg & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Cleise M. A. T. Hilgemberg, 2005.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Inter-Regional De Insumo-Produto,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
[Use of fossil and emissions of CO2 in Brazil - An Interregional Input-Output model]," MPRA Paper 38006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006. "Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2008. "How the CO2 emissions are related with the Brazilian productive structure," MPRA Paper 54040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2010. "Solow meets Leontief: Economic growth and energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Pere Ariza-Montobbio & Katharine Farrell & Gonzalo Gamboa & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2014. "Integrating energy and land-use planning: socio-metabolic profiles along the rural–urban continuum in Catalonia (Spain)," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 925-956, August.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel, 2007. "Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 522-528, January.
- Vicent Alcántara & Emilio Padilla, 2006. "An input-output analysis of the "key" sectors in CO2 emissions from a production perspective: an application to the Spanish economy," Working Papers wpdea0601, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.