Comparison of energy intensities in European Union countries. Results of a structural decomposition analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Chia-Yon & Wu, Rong-Hwa, 1994. "Sources of change in industrial electricity use in the Taiwan economy, 1976-1986," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 115-120, April.
- Chang, Yih F & Lin, Sue J, 1998. "Structural decomposition of industrial CO2 emission in Taiwan: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria, 2010. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: An application to Spanish CO2 emissions," Working Papers 2072/151546, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Voigt, Sebastian & De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena, 2014.
"Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-62.
- De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena & Voigt, Sebastian, 2013. "Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Enrica De Cian & Michael Schymura & Elena Verdolini & Sebastian Voigt, 2013. "Energy Intensity Developments in 40 Major Economies: Structural Change or Technology Improvement?," Working Papers 2013.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola Rocchi & Monica Serrano, 2011. "Environmental Structural Decomposition Analysis of Italian Emissions, 1995-2005," Working Papers in Economics 267, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2009. "Structural path decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 335-341, May.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Decomposing patterns of emission intensity in the EU and China: how much does trade matter?," Papers WP462, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- J., Pablo Muñoz & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "Material implication of Chile's economic growth: Combining material flow accounting (MFA) and structural decomposition analysis (SDA)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 136-144, March.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.