Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-36, March.
- Sen, Amartya, 1999. "Commodities and Capabilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195650389.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Heijungs, Reinout, 1994. "A generic method for the identification of options for cleaner products," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 69-81, May.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Raa, M.H. ten & Kop Jansen, P., 1990. "The choice of model in the construction of input-output coefficients matrices," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381948, Tilburg University.
- Elio Londero, 1999. "Secondary Products, By-products and the Commodity Technology Assumption," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 195-203.
- Llop, Maria, 2007. "Economic structure and pollution intensity within the environmental input-output framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3410-3417, June.
- Mongelli, I. & Tassielli, G. & Notarnicola, B., 2006. "Global warming agreements, international trade and energy/carbon embodiments: an input-output approach to the Italian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Gemechu, Eskinder D. & Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria & Castells i Piqué, Francesc, 2012.
"Environmental Tax on Products and Services Based on Their Carbon Footprint: A Case Study of the Pulp and Paper Sector,"
2072/182644, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gemechu, E.D. & Butnar, I. & Llop, M. & Castells, F., 2012. "Environmental tax on products and services based on their carbon footprint: A case study of the pulp and paper sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 336-344.
- Kagawa, Shigemi & Tasaki, Tomohiro & Moriguchi, Yuichi, 2006. "The environmental and economic consequences of product lifetime extension: Empirical analysis for automobile use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 108-118, June.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2009. "Structural path decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 335-341, May.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Minx, Jan & Barrett, John & Wackernagel, Mathis, 2006. "Allocating ecological footprints to final consumption categories with input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 28-48, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.