A generic method for the identification of options for cleaner products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2004. "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 451-467, April.
- Schmidt, Mario & Keil, René, 2002. "Stoffstromnetze und ihre Nutzung für mehr Kostentransparenz sowie die Analyse der Umweltwirkung betrieblicher Stoffströme," BeitrÃ¤ge der Hochschule Pforzheim 103, Pforzheim University.
- Gemechu, E.D. & Butnar, I. & Llop, M. & Castells, F., 2012.
"Environmental tax on products and services based on their carbon footprint: A case study of the pulp and paper sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 336-344.
- Gemechu, Eskinder D. & Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria & Castells i Piqué, Francesc, 2012. "Environmental Tax on Products and Services Based on Their Carbon Footprint: A Case Study of the Pulp and Paper Sector," Working Papers 2072/182644, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "Dynamic analysis of materials-product chains: An application to window frames," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-61, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.