Stochastic temporary stabilization: Undiversifiable devaluation and income risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E & Vegh, Carlos A, 1998.
"Inflation Stabilisation and the Consumption of Durable Goods,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 105-31, January.
- José De Gregorio & Pablo E. Guidotti & Carlos A. Végh, 1998. "Inflation Stabilization and the Consumption of Durable Goods," Documentos de Trabajo 26, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1996.
"The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
548, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mendoza, Enrique & Uribe, Martin, 1997. "The Syndrome of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations and the Uncertain Duration of Currency Pegs," Working Papers 97-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1997. "The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995.
"Real Effects of Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories,"
NBER Working Papers
5197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 125-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebelo, S. & Vegh, C.A., 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," RCER Working Papers 405, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rebelo, Sérgio, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 1220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1982. "The Argentine stabilization plan of December 20th," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 801-811, September.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996.
"Exchange Rate Based Stabilizations Under Real Frictions: The role of endagenous labor supply,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
759, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Amartya, 2001. "Exchange rate based stabilizations under real frictions: The role of endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1157-1177, August.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo, 1993.
"Stabilization Dynamics and Backward-Looking Contracts,"
IMF Working Papers
93/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1994. "Stabilization dynamics and backward-looking contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 59-84, February.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-378, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination," MPRA Paper 13898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-29, December.
- Martin Uribe, 1995.
"Exchange-rate based inflation stabilization: the initial real effects of credible plans,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
503, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uribe, Martin, 1997. "Exchange-rate-based inflation stabilization: The initial real effects of credible plans," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-221, July.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Allan Drazen, 1997. "Uncertain Duration of Reform: Dynamic Implications," NBER Working Papers 5925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2005. "Temporary Stabilization and the Real Option of Waiting when Consumption can be Delayed: an Extreme Value Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez & Abigail Rodríguez Nava, 2009. "Consumo y decisiones de portafolio en ambientes estocásticos: un marco teórico unificador," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 29-64, November.
- repec:qua:journl:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:35-55 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.