Stochastic temporary stabilization: Undiversifiable devaluation and income risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo, 1993.
"Stabilization Dynamics and Backward-Looking Contracts,"
IMF Working Papers
93/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1994. "Stabilization dynamics and backward-looking contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 59-84, February.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1996.
"The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
548, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1997. "The syndrome of exchange-rate-based stabilizations and the uncertain duration of currency pegs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mendoza, Enrique & Uribe, Martin, 1997. "The Syndrome of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations and the Uncertain Duration of Currency Pegs," Working Papers 97-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Uribe, 1995.
"Exchange-rate based inflation stabilization: the initial real effects of credible plans,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
503, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uribe, Martin, 1997. "Exchange-rate-based inflation stabilization: The initial real effects of credible plans," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-221, July.
- Rebelo, S. & Vegh, C.A., 1995.
"Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories,"
RCER Working Papers
405, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 125-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebelo, Sérgio, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 1220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1995. "Real Effects of Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization: An Analysis of Competing Theories," NBER Working Papers 5197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José De Gregorio & Pablo E. Guidotti & Carlos A. Végh, 1998.
"Inflation Stabilization and the Consumption of Durable Goods,"
Documentos de Trabajo
26, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E & Vegh, Carlos A, 1998. "Inflation Stabilisation and the Consumption of Durable Goods," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 105-31, January.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh, 1992. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 626-695, September.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996.
"Exchange Rate Based Stabilizations Under Real Frictions: The role of endagenous labor supply,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
759, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Amartya, 2001. "Exchange rate based stabilizations under real frictions: The role of endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1157-1177, August.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1995.
"Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination,"
13898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995. "Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-378, April.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-29, December.
- Jorge E. RoldÃ³s, 1995. "Supply-Side Effects of Disinflation Programs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 158-183, March.
- Venegas-Martinez, Francisco, 2001. "Temporary stabilization: A stochastic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1429-1449, September.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Allan Drazen, 1997. "Uncertain Duration of Reform: Dynamic Implications," NBER Working Papers 5925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1982. "The Argentine stabilization plan of December 20th," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 801-811, September.
- Francisco Venegas-Martinez & Ambrosio Ortiz-Ramírez & Francisco Ortiz-Arango, 2012. "Temporary stabilization: a Fréchet-Weibullextreme value distribution approach," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(1), pages 35-55, Enero-Jun.
- Venegas-Martínez, Francisco & Rodríguez-Nava, Abigail & Palafox-Roca, Alfredo Omar, 2014.
"Impacto de una reforma fiscal sobre el bienestar económico en un ambiente de incertidumbre
[Impact of Tax Reform on Economic Welfare in an Uncertainty Environment]," MPRA Paper 57108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2005. "Temporary Stabilization and the Real Option of Waiting when Consumption can be Delayed: an Extreme Value Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- L. Arturo Bernal Ponce & Francisco Venegas Martínez, 2011. "Impacto de los productos derivados los objetivos de política monetaria: un modelo de equilibrio general," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 26(2), pages 187-216.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez & Abigail Rodríguez Nava, 2009. "Consumo y decisiones de portafolio en ambientes estocásticos: un marco teórico unificador," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 29-64, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.