AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5-7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Controlling a Stochastic Process with Unknown Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1045-64, September.
- Durlauf, S.N., 1997.
"What Should Policymakers Know About Economic Complexity?,"
9721, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1997. "What Should Policymakers Know About Economic Complexity?," Working Papers 97-10-080, Santa Fe Institute.
- Levin, Simon A. & Barrett, Scott & Aniyar, Sara & Baumol, William & Bliss, Christopher & Bolin, Bert & Dasgupta, Partha & Ehrlich, Paul & Folke, Carl & Gren, Ing-Marie & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Annma, 1998. "Resilience in natural and socioeconomic systems," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
- Erik van Nimwegen & James P. Crutchfield & Melanie Mitchell, 1997. "Statistical Dynamics of the Royal Road Genetic Algorithm," Working Papers 97-04-035, Santa Fe Institute.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Marimon, Ramon, 1989. "Stochastic turnpike property and stationary equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 282-306, April.
- Holling, C. S., 1987. "Simplifying the complex: The paradigms of ecological function and structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 139-146, June.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 1998. "Bayes factors and nonlinearity: Evidence from economic time series1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 251-281, November.
- Diego Valderrama, 2002. "The impact of financial frictions on a small open economy: when current account borrowing hits a limit," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2002-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2002. "Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, November.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2003. "Predictability of large future changes in major financial indices," Papers cond-mat/0304601, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2004.
- Sornette, Didier & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2006. "Predictability of large future changes in major financial indices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 153-168.
- Nicolas Audet & Toni Gravelle & Jing Yang, 2002. "Alternative Trading Systems: Does One Shoe Fit All?," Working Papers 02-33, Bank of Canada.
- Sella Lisa, 2008. "Old and New Spectral Techniques for Economic Time Series," Department of Economics Working Papers 200809, University of Turin.
- Diego Valderrama, 2003. "Statistical Nonlinearities in the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 219, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.