Statistical Dynamics of the Royal Road Genetic Algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Santa Fe Institute in its series Working Papers with number 97-04-035.
Date of creation: Apr 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1399 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Web page: http://www.santafe.edu/sfi/publications/working-papers.html
More information through EDIRC
Genetic algorithm; statistical dynamics; royal road fitness function; metastability; evolutionary search; punctuated equilibria; fitness epoch; fitness landscape; entropy barrier; quasispecies; population dynamics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. E. J. Newman & Robin Engelhardt, 1998. "Effects of Neutral Selection on the Evolution of Molecular Species," Working Papers 98-01-001, Santa Fe Institute.
- Brock, William A., 2000. "Whither nonlinear?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 663-678, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.