Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 25.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dechert,W.D. & Brock,W.A., 2003. "The lake game," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A., 2000. "Chaos theory," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001.
"MOSAIC MANAGEMENT IN METAPOPULATION MODELS: Optimal Management of Interrelated Species in Patchy Environments,"
0103, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2001. "Mosaic management in metapopulation models : optimal management of interrelated species in patchy environments," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Anne Sophie Crépin, 2003. "Threshold Effects in Coral Reef Fisheries," Working Papers 2003.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brock, William A., 2000. "Whither nonlinear?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 663-678, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.