Targeting the poor using community information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 69 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2001.
"Explaining leakage of public funds,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2709, The World Bank.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2001. "Explaining Leakage of Public Funds," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2002. "Explaining Leakage of Public Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 3227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coudouel, Aline & Marnie, Sheila & Micklewright, John, 1999.
"Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aline Coudouel & Sheila Marnie & John Micklewright, 1998. "Targeting Social Assistance in a Transition Economy: the Mahallas in Uzbekistan," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series iopeps98/4, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Png, Ivan, 1989. "Optimal Auditing, Insurance, and Redistribution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 399-415, May.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"A Crash Course in Implementation Theory,"
1076, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ma, Ching-To, 1988. "Unique Implementation of Incentive Contracts with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 555-72, October.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "Participatory rural appraisal (PRA): Challenges, potentials and paradigm," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1437-1454, October.
- Conning, Jonathan & Kevane, Michael, 2001. "Community based targeting mechanisms for social safety nets," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23146, The World Bank.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2000. "Distributional outcomes of a decentralized welfare program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2316, The World Bank.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1988. "Cash versus Kind, Self-selection, and Efficient Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 691-700, September.
- Bibi Sami, 2003.
"On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Bibi, Sami, 2002. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0203, CIRPEE.
- Bond, Philip & Pande, Rohini, 2007.
"Coordinating development: Can income-based incentive schemes eliminate Pareto inferior equilibria?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 368-391, July.
- Philip Bond & Rohini Pande, 2005. "Coordinating Development: Can Income-based Incentive Schemes Eliminate Pareto Inferior Equilibria?," Working Papers 924, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Emiliana Vegas & Ilana Umansky, 2005. "Improving Teaching and Learning through Effective Incentives : What Can We Learn from Education Reforms in Latin America?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8694, The World Bank.
- Shoji, Masahiro & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Kasahara, Ryuji & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2010. "Motives behind Community Participation," Working Papers 16, JICA Research Institute.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Ishii, Takaharu, 2012. "Do Community-Managed Schools Facilitate Social Capital Accumulation? Evidence from the COGES Project in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 42, JICA Research Institute.
- González-Flores, Mario & Heracleous, Maria & Winters, Paul, 2012. "Leaving the Safety Net: An Analysis of Dropouts in an Urban Conditional Cash Transfer Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2505-2521.
- Aubert, Cécile & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2009. "Designing credit agent incentives to prevent mission drift in pro-poor microfinance institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 153-162, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.