Using differential evolution to improve the accuracy of bank rating systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C., 2000. "What Determines the Number of Bank Relationships? Cross-Country Evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 26-56, January.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000.
"A comparative anatomy of credit risk models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Treacy, William F. & Carey, Mark, 2000. "Credit risk rating systems at large US banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 167-201, January.
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2011. "Multiobjective optimization using differential evolution for real-world portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 157-179, April.
- Gilli, Manfred & Winker, Peter, 2007. "2nd Special Issue on Applications of Optimization Heuristics to Estimation and Modelling Problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 2-3, September.
- Marianna Lyra & Akwum Onwunta & Peter Winker, 2010. "Threshold Accepting for Credit Risk Assessment and Validation," Working Papers 039, COMISEF.
- Marianna Lyra, 2010. "Heuristic Strategies in Finance – An Overview," Working Papers 045, COMISEF.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2011. "Least median of squares estimation by optimization heuristics with an application to the CAPM and a multi-factor model," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 103-123, April.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008.
"Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
023, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Lyra, M. & Paha, J. & Paterlini, S. & Winker, P., 2010. "Optimization heuristics for determining internal rating grading scales," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2693-2706, November.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Working Papers 005, COMISEF.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2008. "Maximum entropy and least square error minimizing procedures for estimating missing conditional probabilities in Bayesian networks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3583-3602, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.