Least median of squares estimation by optimization heuristics with an application to the CAPM and a multi-factor model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Management Science.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Zheng & Tian, Zheng & Yuan, Zixia, 2007. "GSA-based maximum likelihood estimation for threshold vector error correction model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 109-120, September.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Huseyin Ince, 2006. "Non-Parametric Regression Methods," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 161-174, April.
- Ilir Roko & Manfred Gilli, .
"Using Economic and Financial Information for Stock Selection,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-21, Swiss Finance Institute.
- I. Roko & M. Gilli, 2008. "Using economic and financial information for stock selection," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 317-335, October.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 2007. "Improving the computation of censored quantile regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-108, September.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Barreto, Humberto & Maharry, David, 2006. "Least median of squares and regression through the origin," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1391-1397, March.
- Zaman, Asad & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Orhan, Mehmet, 2000.
"Econometric applications of high-breakdown robust regression techniques,"
41529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Asad & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Orhan, Mehmet, 2001. "Econometric applications of high-breakdown robust regression techniques," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Chan, Louis K. C. & Lakonishok, Josef, 1992. "Robust Measurement of Beta Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 265-282, June.
- Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Wagner, Joachim, 1994. "Robust regression with a distributed intercept using least median of squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Peter Winker & Dietmar Maringer, 2009. "The convergence of estimators based on heuristics: theory and application to a GARCH model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 533-550, August.
- Winker, Peter & Maringer, Dietmar, 2004. "The Hidden Risks of Optimizing Bond Portfolios under VaR," Research Notes 13, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2007. "Using differential evolution to improve the accuracy of bank rating systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 68-87, September.
- Blueschke, D. & Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Savin, I., 2013.
"New insights into optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: Application of a heuristic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 821-837.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.