Potential of China's grain production: evidence from the household data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "Technical Efficiency Under Producer’S Individual Technology: A Metafrontier Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126755, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Uaiene, Rafael N. & Arndt, Channing, 2009. "Farm Household Efficiency In Mozambique," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51438, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007. "Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Wen, Fang-I, 2008. "Off-farm Work, Technical Efficiency, and Production Risk: Empirical Evidence from a National Farmer Survey in Taiwan," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6164, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
- Yanyan Liu & Robert Myers, 2009. "Model selection in stochastic frontier analysis with an application to maize production in Kenya," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-46, February.
- Sizhong Sun, 2006.
"Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants in Gansu, West China,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
355, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sizhong Sun, 2006. "Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants in Gansu, West China," Microeconomics Working Papers 21834, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Lee, Hyunok, 2004. "Productivity improvement in Korean rice farming: parametric and non-parametric analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), June.
- K. Hubacek & L. Sun, 1999. "Land Use Change in China: A Scenario Analysis Based on Input- Output Modeling," Working Papers ir99073, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "Grain Sector Reform in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Liu, Yanyan, 2006. "Model Selection in Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Maize Production in Kenya," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21281, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.