Are factor endowments fate?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Revista de Historia Económica.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHEProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2011.
"What Drives the Global Land Rush?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3666, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arezki, Rabah & Deininger, Klaus & Selod, Harris, 2011. "What drives the global"land rush"?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5864, The World Bank.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2013. "What Drives the Global "Land Rush"?," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Harris Selod & Klaus W. Deininger & Rabah Arezki, 2011. "What Drives the Global Land Rush?," IMF Working Papers 11/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2012. "What Drives the Global Land Rush?," OxCarre Working Papers 072, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2014. "What Drives the Global 'Land Rush'?," OxCarre Working Papers 120, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Óscar Afonso, 2012. "Institutions, Economics and the Development Quest," FEP Working Papers 457, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Deininger, Klaus & Nizalov, Denys & Singh, Sudhir K, 2013. "Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture ? exploring the farm size-productivity relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6544, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2012. "Does sharecropping affect productivity and long-term investment ? evidence from West Bengal's tenancy reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6293, The World Bank.
- Baten, Joerg & Juif, Dácil, 2014. "A story of large landowners and math skills: Inequality and human capital formation in long-run development, 1820–2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 375-401.
- Klaus Deininger & Denys Nizalov & Sudhir K Singh, 2013. "Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture? Exploring the farm size-productivity relationship for large commercial farms in Ukraine," Discussion Papers 49, Kyiv School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.