Debt, deficits and inflation on the road to the EU: the case of Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue de l'OFCE.
Volume (Year): 91 bis (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Günesh Kamber & Jérôme Creel, 2004. "Debt, Deficits and Inflation on the Road to the EU: the case of Turkey," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3003, Sciences Po.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cochrane, John H, 2001.
"Long-Term Debt and Optimal Policy in the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 69-116, January.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "Long-term Debt and Optimal Policy in the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," CRSP working papers 478, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "Long-term Debt and Optimal Policy in the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," NBER Working Papers 6771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1984.
"Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983. "Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 2005.
"Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises,"
2005 Meeting Papers
429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," RCER Working Papers 501, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Burnside, A Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 3939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 9786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Creel, Jerome & Bihan, Herve Le, 2006. "Using structural balance data to test the fiscal theory of the price level: Some international evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 338-360, June.
- Laura Papi & G. C. Lim, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Inflation in Turkey," IMF Working Papers 97/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Oya Celasun & R. Gaston Gelos & Alessandro Prati, 2004.
"Would "Cold Turkey" Work in Turkey?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 493-509, November.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2003. "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 291-320.
- Michael Woodford, 2001.
"Fiscal Requirements for Price Stability,"
NBER Working Papers
8072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin, Kivilcim, 1995. "An Integrated Analysis of Turkish Inflation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(4), pages 513-31, November.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2001.
"Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1221-1238, December.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 1998. "Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 1998. "Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?," NBER Working Papers 6471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin, Kivilcim, 1998. "The Relationship between Inflation and the Budget Deficit in Turkey," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 412-22, October.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2003. "Fatal attraction: Turkey's troubled relationship with the European Union," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 807-826.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Burnside, Craig, 2004. "Currency crises and contingent liabilities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-52, January.
- Ayca Tekin-Koru & Erdal Ozmen, 2003. "Budget deficits, money growth and inflation: the Turkish evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 591-596.
- Jerome Creel & Etienne Farvaque, 2008.
"Détermination du niveau des prix et finances publiques : le cas du Liban, 1965-2005,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2008-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hassan Ayoub & Jérôme Creel & Étienne Farvaque, 2008. "Détermination du niveau des prix et finances publiques : le cas du Liban, 1965 – 2005," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 22(3), pages 115-141.
- Etienne Farvaque & Hassan Ayoub & Jérôme Creel, 2008. "Détermination du niveau des prix et finances publiques : le cas du Liban, 1965-2005," Sciences Po publications 2008-14, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.